It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Rangel Votes Against His Own Bill!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by W_HAMILTON
The facts speak for themselves.

Yes, especially the one where all of the armed services are undergoing personnel draw downs. If we needed a draft so bad these things would be halted. Instead they just put out another SIP/VERA for civilian employees and they continue to decrease the numbers across the board for military members.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You can answer the questions I posed as well then.

And if, in fact recruitment is as rosey as you two would make it out to be, they need to stop "turning away" people that are so cheerfully volunteering for the armed forces and send them off to war instead of National Guard reservists. Those people did not join to "liberate" and defend the people of Iraq, and Iraq posed zero threat to our national security.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

And if, in fact recruitment is as rosey as you two would make it out to be, they need to stop "turning away" people that are so cheerfully volunteering for the armed forces and send them off to war instead of National Guard reservists. Those people did not join to "liberate" and defend the people of Iraq, and Iraq posed zero threat to our national security.

Oh really? And just why DID they join, pray tell? Are you now omniscient? Are you able to psychically determine the reasoning as to why people join the US Armed Services? You get more and more ridiculous with every post. If you have ever served in the armed services, you might have a clue as to what you are talking about, but you prove by your absolutely uninformed repetitive posts that you are clueless.

Repeating the same bogus material over and over does not make it true, it simply proves you have nothing to back up your preposterous claims. Do you work for the "Department of Redundancy Department"???

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The fact that you didn't answer any of the questions I asked prove to me and anyone else reading this thread that you don't want to admit that our armed forces situation isn't as rosey as you'd like to make it out to be.

I responded to your points. Don't expect me to post in this thread again until you respond to mine.

If you had any good answers to my questions, you would have given them.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The fact that you didn't answer any of the questions I asked prove to me and anyone else reading this thread that you don't want to admit that our armed forces situation isn't as rosey as you'd like to make it out to be.

I responded to your points. Don't expect me to post in this thread again until you respond to mine.

If you had any good answers to my questions, you would have given them.

I�ve answered your posts and proven them to be so much cow sweat. You continue to post the same thing over and over. I will not repeat myself as you do. You grow tiresome. Come up with something new.

You haven�t answered my question...why have those who joined the military done so? You have made a statement as to why they have NOT joined to do, so since you have some secrete knowledge, tell us why they DO join. Tell me why I joined over 20 years ago and continue to serve....

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I'm sorry? Just what did they join for then?

When they sign up they take the same oath that the active duty members, you know the one that says that you will follow the orders of those appointed over you (including the President). So in essence they signed up and had to follow the orders that lead to them going over there and doing the job they are paid for. You (and every other liberal here) act in shock that the Reserves and National Guard has been called out. News flash, that is their job and what they get paid to do.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
No answer for those questions...

Yep...exactly what I expected....

Especially from someone who had "Rant is my hero" as their tag...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join