It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Nation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I was just wondering what people here on ATS would look for if a brand new nation was established. What would you want of its infrastructure, its healthcare, more importantly what would cause you to immigrate to the new nation?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
No religion, A dictatorship with an honest and caring leader. Freedom

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
How about 3 nations?

All the willful idiots go to 1 nation...

All the lawless fight or flight monkeys go to the other....

And have a 3rd nation for those who choose peace and freedom for all who want that.

No need for police or armies on any of those nations.
Just have to protect the shorelines with laser guns and microwave weapons to keep out the riff raff.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The main reason I'm asking is because I've been debating about attempting such an endeavor and after about a year of thought and research I made a video today to just to get a feel for it. I tried to make it as if I were pitching this to potential investors.

www.youtube.com...

I'm not sure how to put a movie in other than to copy the URL. Let me know what you guys think and if there is anything that is missing.

I don't need any negative comments saying that it could never happen, I have both the drive and ambition to make it happen and even if you tell me I can't do it I'm still going to keep on trying so don't waste my time.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
How about 3 nations?

All the willful idiots go to 1 nation...

All the lawless fight or flight monkeys go to the other....

And have a 3rd nation for those who choose peace and freedom for all who want that.

No need for police or armies on any of those nations.
Just have to protect the shorelines with laser guns and microwave weapons to keep out the riff raff.

This might make more sense than you think. Some people are born aggressive and violent. Why should they be punished for it when they can be shipped off to create a nation of their own? It's the human condition.

top topics

join