It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Video - Revolution 2012: It's Time To Rise

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

100% right. As long as a person has borrowed money from a bank, by an ordinary application or by using senseless cards, he hasn't got the right to complain. He is a part of the problem. The only recipe out of this mess is to never borrow a cent. If that was turned into a national movement we would be free within a generation, never having to fire one shot. The reason the greedy jew flocked to the US in the first place, would also be the reason for him to leave: all the senseless perverted money would dry out.

The problem is that we get bombarded by ridiculous expectations of life, from that place out west, run by you know who. We have to have a pool, six bedrooms and four cars to live up to these pipe dream ideas of what a life should be.

Oh, by the the way, the one plotting the Northwoods project was Gen. Lyman Lemnitzer's ...a jew.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There is a worldwide revolution underway. We cannot win if you expect others to fight while you watch from the sidelines. We need you in the fight you can turn the tide.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There is a worldwide revolution underway. We cannot win if you expect others to fight while you watch from the sidelines. We need you in the fight you can turn the tide.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

I will flag but not star. This is a good propaganda movie but as all propaganda has very few information and appeals only to emotions. I fear the day that burdened with so many treacherous actions the people of the US will revolt as promoted by the movie without a clear direction or plan for improvement.

I do like anarchism, but large systems require some sort of order. I'm not speaking of the sub-system of control, but the systems we now depend for survival (medicine, food, energy), a large majority of the population are dependent on the system, a collapse would be even worst that perpetuating this masquerade, revolt yes but with a plan, a direction and ultimately humanity, something that is strongly lacking in our corporative overlords.

Refuse to be instrumentalized towards unspoken goals and objectives.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It's on my fb page and relevant here in the uk

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I just want to say thank you for posting this fantastic video.... vi have posted on my facebook wall to share this. The best video i have watched

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by southbeach

That is the speech that i believe got Kennedy killed and the rest of his family.

What are you talking about? Have you even read the entirety of the speech? Obviously not, or else you would realize how utterly ridiculous your comment is. THE SPEECH WAS ABOUT COMMUNISM AND THE MEDIA HELPING IT OUT BY DIGGING INTO U.S. AFFAIRS TOO DEEPLY. He was telling the media to STFU and quit reporting on US actions to combat Communism and Russia. The end. It was not about the Illuminati, or bankers, or anything else that you'd spin it to be about by taking it out of context. READ!

ETA: in fact, since I know you won't take the time to look it up, you can listen to it here in full:

edit on 9-7-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Within the first 40 seconds something occurred to me. And that we as the United States have all the things pictured in the pyramid, but the cost to have them has to be borne by someone.... We all know who that is... it's us, the citizens. I don't think any Continent is as able to produce goods or tech of any higher quality than us. But were paying for it. Forty years ago the oceans were a buffer zone against attack, now it's of little defence. TPTB are like the Great OZ, don't look behind the curtain. Behind the curtain is a truely weak power that uses illusions to keep their power. Without us watching the OZ, there can be no power. but this is only a small part.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiwozejy214
Oh, by the the way, the one plotting the Northwoods project was Gen. Lyman Lemnitzer's ...a jew.

I think you're lost. Stormfront is down the hall, second door to your left.

Plenty of white people play dirty games too. Don't be a philistine and go blaming one group of people for these problems.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I love this video.

I truly believe Eisenhower was our last great President. He tried to warn us about what our country was becoming. Sadly, it had already changed so much when he'd been elected POTUS that he was powerless to stop it.

Kennedy found out about it. He tried to change it. And we all know how that turned out.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This video really needs to get viral as much as possible! Powerful video!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Although the accuracy of your interpretation pertains solely to the era of which the speech was given, do not forget the diction of which Kennedy used. Every speech given by every president is scrutinized with the utmost political correction. When Kennedy said, "We are a nation opposed to Secret Societies" he actually meant that we are a nation opposed to secret societies.

The reason of being opposed SS is because of their tendency to exploit governments for the benefit of their own economies. This is what Kennedy was opposed to. Secret Societies gaining power.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Great video. Sadly I have this song in my sounds library but failed to use it before this video was made, hence rendering it obsolete. By the way, the song is from the movie Sunshine. Good movie as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
reply to post by TheLegend

Star for you. That was a good summary. Shame more people didn't give you give. Maybe they thought you were serious.

Lol thanks, I worked hard on it too.

To poster above me, yeah, heard that song in the vid too. It's wonderful. I like the ambient mix.

edit on 9-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
We were told that we must fight all these wars to defend the way of life in america all the while the way of life in america was being destroyed from within.Our definition of defense has been skewed into us believing that offensive action in other countries would protect our freedoms.
WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO! WE HAVE FAILED!
We now stand above the fire with the last tether in tact.
Our centuries as a free and sovereign nation have withered.
Our decades as a free and sovereign nation have withered.
Our years as a free and sovereign nation have withered.
Even if it was a lie the whole time the lie is over now.
It may not be tomorrow or the next day but our time of freedom has run short.
I don't even believe that we can stop the nwo for now but it is time to prepare a defense in your heart and stand your ground.
I WILL NOT GO SILENTLY INTO THE NIGHT.
WILL YOU?
edit on 9-7-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

I have read the speech and i do not believe it was only about communism.
Communism was the mechanism that was planned to take control of the world.
It was not the entire substance of the movement that has continued to this day.
THEY HAVE ADAPTED WILL YOU CONTINUE TO LET THEM OVERCOME?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Famous Quotes by Thomas Jefferson:

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."

"As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also."

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto."

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

"Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state."

"Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories."

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

"It is our duty still to endeavor to avoid war; but if it shall actually take place, no matter by whom brought on, we must defend ourselves. If our house be on fire, without inquiring whether it was fired from within or without, we must try to extinguish it."

"Our country is now taking so steady a course as to show by what road it will pass to destruction, to wit: by consolidation of power first, and then corruption, its necessary consequence."

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."

"The republican is the only form of government which is not eternally at open or secret war with the rights of mankind."

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive."

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty."

"Whenever the people are well-informed, they can be trusted with their own government."

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321

Do you really think people are actually going to start a revolution? Sorry guys but its only a pipe dream while fox news is playing 24/7 and people are so concentrated on just scraping enough nickels together to keep food on the table its not going to happen And if it does then what we will probably be stuck with an even worse system ( think animal farm)
edit on 8-7-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

Sadly I have to agree with you.

I've seen too many of these nicely edited videos, with cool transition effects, and epic, uplifting music fit for a Micheal Bay movie that I'm starting to think they're basically just thrown at us like doggy treats. It gets all the trendy kids up in a frenzy saying "yeah! Revolution man! Fight the system! yeah! I shared it on Facebook!" and then it ends there. Sharing these videos is as effective to starting a revolution as the Kony2012 campaign was at stopping a nonexistent warlord.

Yay... you did your part! You shared the video... and a couple of people liked it. Sorry... but that's not gonna 'change the system'.

I hate to admit it, but in all honesty, peaceful protesting is NOT going to make any kind of change in this system. Why do you think they come down so harsh when any kind of violence is incited at a protest? The laws they have in place prohibiting any kind of protest aside from a 'peaceful gathering' is their defense mechanism. It's a pretty effective one at that, too. They've lulled their 'enemy' into thinking they're not allowed to attack. I bet you anything they're laughing at everyone who thinks they have a 'say' in making some kind of change. You think they're going to step down if people complain loud enough? Not a chance. They'll just shut everyone up by planting thugs in these so called rallies to start a riot, which will give them the justification they need to bring the hammer down and crush the whole uprising once and for all.

I haven't seen any kind of changes from this peaceful Occupy movement. It's basically a distant memory now (AFAIK). It's not the peaceful revolutions that cause a regime change. Don't you remember America's own revolutionary war? My knowledge of the subject is pretty limited, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't just a peaceful protest.

Like or not, some 'force' will be needed for this change to happen. Until then... it's all just talk.

(BTW, I'm in no way condoning violence... or calling people to arms... I'm just telling it like it is.)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ok I am going to approach this from the "language is mathematical" theory:

The so called "psyops puppet masters" are attempting to control our mind through the misuse of language and the misdirection of willpower/meaning through sleight of hand. Essentially controlling and directing BOTH sides of the coin, the establishment and any dissenting movements against it.

I present to you the evidence for our brainwashing:

Online Etymology Dictionary
Revolution

late 14c., originally of celestial bodies, from O.Fr. revolution, from L.L. revolutionem (nom. revolutio) "a revolving," from L. revolutus, pp. of revolvere "turn, roll back" (see revolve). General sense of "instance of great change in affairs" is recorded from mid-15c. Political meaning first recorded c.1600, derived from French, and was especially applied to the expulsion of the Stuart dynasty under James II in 1688 and transfer of sovereignty to William and Mary.

Used since 14c, but derives from Revolve

late 14c., from L. revolvere "turn, roll back," from re- "back, again" + volvere "to roll" (see vulva). Meaning "travel around a central point" first recorded 1660s.

"Back, again"?? Vulva?

1540s, from L. vulva, earlier volva "womb, female sexual organ," lit. "wrapper," from volvere "to turn, twist, roll, revolve," also "turn over in the mind," from PIE root *wel- "to turn, revolve," with derivatives referring to curved, enclosing objects (cf. Skt. valate "turns round," ulvam "womb, vulva;" Lith. valtis "twine, net," apvalus "round;" O.C.S. valiti "roll, welter," vluna "wave;" Gk. eluo "wind, wrap," helix "spiral object," eilein "to turn, squeeze;" Goth. walwjan "to roll;" O.E. wealwian "roll," weoloc "whelk, spiral-shelled mollusk;" O.H.G. walzan "to roll, waltz;" O.Ir. fulumain "rolling;" Welsh olwyn "wheel").

Check that out.

We are demanding to repeat the same pattern we are stuck in.
We are demanding to go back again.

That will lead us back to here right now eventually, now won't it?

Shouldn't we be seeking rather " Expedite " ?

expedite (v.) late 15c. (implied in pp. expedit), from L. expeditus, pp. of expedire "extricate, disengage, liberate; procure, make ready, make fit, prepare," lit. "free the feet from fetters," hence "liberate from difficulties," from ex- "out" (see ex-) + *pedis "fetter, chain for the feet," related to pes (gen. pedis) "foot" (see foot). Cf. Gk. pede "fetter." Related: Expedited; expediting.

I just have this hunch they got us mentally misled and ignorant through the cunning use of language against us. Using lack of education and ignorance as the weakness through which to approach.

They got us going in circles. Repeating the same old mistakes of the past.

We just don't look into etymology much, as it's a very limited and growing field as new discoveries are made all of the time. But it was the elites who funded and financed this information becoming available, it was they who sought to dig up the ruins of antiquity. They created the universities and before that they ran the libraries and monasteries.

So if they (the nobility class), honestly don't know that language itself is one of our greatest enemies (ignorance essentially), and didn't purposely purvey and promote the misuse of this terminology (which is highly subconscious and mathematically constructed through neuro-electric on-off switching), I will be very surprised, considering they taught me about it.

I mean who wrote all of the literature we have these days anyways? At least 90% of them were adherents or members of institutions whereby they gained their authority of penmanship and made their marks on history in the first place. And it's not just that, but everything else I can personally think of. Music, art, architecture, etc. If you know about it, nine times out of ten, it was funded by the nobility/upper class. Today we call them "producers", although they only produce the fund$, rather than the material created by the artist from the funding.

If they really don't realize that we are making huge mistakes as a species in general as a result of poor communication and misuse of meanings, than they would have to be as dumb as we are too, and that just doesn't seem like a reasonable possibility at this point.

They are getting way rich and breaking every law you can dream up, and and people see that and seek a solution, and so they give us one on a platter (through TV, radio, net, etc)- to keep us trapped in their grips.
I'll give you a better one...
Boycott 2012
Capt. Charles C. Boycott (1832-1897) - look it up.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Look at ya'll...complaining about not taking action. I'll give you the problem and the solution.

Cruelty and injustice...intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance, coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those who are more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable. But again, truth be told...if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War. Terror. Disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you and in your panic, you surrendered your liberties to the federal government. They promised you order. They promised you peace. And all they demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.
Last night, I sought to end that silence. Last night, I posted a note on Facebook to remind this world of what it has forgotten. More than two hundred years ago our forefathers showed the world that fairness, justice and freedom are more than words - they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you, then I would suggest that you allow the 21st of December to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek...then I ask you to stand beside me, 6 months from tonight, to spam Twitter, Facebook and hold peaceful protests with no news coverage. And together, we shall give them a 21st of December that shall never, ever, be forgot.
edit on 9-7-2012 by TheLegend because: lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join