It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Messages Within Music

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It is one great track. It is not just about the draft but something greater & better. I know that for sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

It's another one of life's great mystery. The Big Question is What will London's people do. Here we go I will continue using my little gift of music. We have very similar patterns going on here I love it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I clearly see this thread has been attacked but all for good reason as I see now what "they" want me to post. Another Prophecy?

This was a 16 minute long set i just randomly mixed prior to starting this thread, the link is above & below
soundcloud.com...

Many people might think its just music, which is ok, but like I said "really listen" to the words.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I wish tomorrow was Jan 1 2013 This # is getting old

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

All about believing the truth but also warning about it "Get out of the neon lights & into the woods" meaning get out of the big city
Oh WoW! I have noticed the pattern after watching both Youtube Videos & listening to that little set I previously mixed but just recently posted.
Destruction will come to all mayor cities which is going to lead the way to something greater.
People have been ignoring the greater chapters of Earths History but must now understand that sometimes things have to be destroyed in order to build something better that truly works.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I AM THE RESULT OF CHAOS & ORDER. WHAT I WILL BIRTH WILL BE A NEW WORLD.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Awakened2012

What you do isn't really my cup of tea, but it is good for what it is. I like the fact that you're trying to pass a positive message though I don't really agree with the reason why. But hey, positive is positive right?

All that 2012 stuff aside, I have a question for you.

You're in the business so you should be able to answer this. Honestly.

Do you think the majority of people who listen to music do it to find the meanings behind the words, or do they listen to it for entertainment purposes only?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join