It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mystery of the eyes.....the lie and the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Eyes can never deceive.

Just by looking in someones eyes you can see everything because they say the eyes are the mirror to the soul.

Even when someone smile or it's telling you something with beautiful words and a certain language of the body and and facial gestures you can see in the eyes of that person if she tell the truth or not

If you meet someone for the first time you can say many things about it just by looking in her eyes.

The question is ,to what should we give credit to the eyes or the words...!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

because they say the eyes are the mirror to the soul.

"They" say a lot of crap, don't just blindly believe it all.

"Jesus" did many many things "they" said came true or will later, have fun with that.

I'm going to assure you, that reading someone's energy far surpasses their "eyes" and the tells of them. I hardly look into others' eyes, what I usually see is a sea of Non sequitur nonsense.

Sometimes the lights are on, but nobody's home.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Sometimes the lights are on, but nobody's home.
That is true many are building a mask and have lack of eye expressiveness yet there are people who can read beyond the mask.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
Eyes can never deceive.

Just by looking in someones eyes you can see everything because they say the eyes are the mirror to the soul.

Even when someone smile or it's telling you something with beautiful words and a certain language of the body and and facial gestures you can see in the eyes of that person if she tell the truth or not

If you meet someone for the first time you can say many things about it just by looking in her eyes.

The question is ,to what should we give credit to the eyes or the words...!

None of them, eyes deceive, words are empty, but actions speak.
The best thing to do is listen.

top topics

join