It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JPMorgan, Goldman Shut Europe Money Funds After ECB Cut

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

JPMorgan, Goldman Shut Europe Money Funds After ECB Cut

www.bloomberg.com

JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM), Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and BlackRock Inc. (BLK) closed European money market funds to new investments after the European Central Bank lowered deposit rates to zero...

“The European market environment is in unchartered territory with such historically low -- or even negative -- yields for high-quality issuance,” Goldman Sachs (GS) said in a memo to fund shareholders

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Have you noticed the increasing frequency of BIG stories like this?

The LIBOR scandal:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The big banks "Living Wills":

JP Morgan closing it's Vatican account:

Is it all finally beginning to fall apart? Not a day too soon in my opinion (maybe even a couple of days late
)

Cheers my friends!
edit on 7/6/12 by soulshn because: =)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Careful what you wish for. I've got a feeling certain governments have decided the banks aren't getting another bail out. The major banks in the US are being required to produce emergency plans, and Goldman Nutsachs appear to be throwing its toys out the pram against the ECB.

That's my two pennies, as a complete non-expert.
edit on 6-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

I would say more than anything, it feels like a restructuring. I doubt any of these banks would truly collapse and I further doubt that they did not know this was coming.

If you truly were planning on creating a One World government, as many of us think is being done, you would not be able to do it without a unified bank. All these banks will eventually merge or be appropriated into a super-bank and the super-bank will own all people on this planet.

The funny thing is most will support it as it will be sold to us as a punishment for these banks, a type of regulation, when in reality all is going according to plan.

Khar

edit on 6-7-2012 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron

If you truly were planning on creating a One World government, as many of us think is being done, you would not be able to do it without a unified bank. All these banks will eventually merge or be appropriated into a super-bank and the super-bank will own all people on this planet.

Any time the status quo changes We have a chance to make it a change for the better.

Perhaps 'they' are trying exactly that; maybe that is the impetus We need to finally act. i am ready to gamble on a long shot if it means even a chance to change the way things are going.

edit on 7/6/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

The funny thing is most will support it as it will be sold to us as a punishment for these banks, a type of regulation, when in reality all is going according to plan.

You have a sick sense of humor, that's not funny at all. Unfortunately its as true as it is unfunny.

edit on 6-7-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I knew there was trouble today when i saw the 2 year Bund in negative territory, negative!, paying a government to keep your money, that shows the real confidance in the Euro and EU, its over and the clock is running out and just look at the markets they are saying when it will happen people, within 2 years.

top topics

join