It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It will be Russia who invades Iran igniting full blown ww3

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Geez, now it gains a religious tentacle.

Do any of you war cheerleaders realize that in a nuclear war, EVERYONE dies, including YOU and I?

NO ONE WINS in a nuclear war!

The caps are necessary. This site is degenerating into a free-for-all chock full of stupidity.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

For your information , the Globalist Elite want you dead . Google the < Georgia Guide Stones> or Eugenicist Quotes of Famous people . The Elite have the money to have deep underground bunkers with plenty of food and water and comfort .What can you afford ?
As far as religious tentacles you are right . I'm sure that offends your life style but I can't help that .
These Banksters are unwittingly doing Gods will in bringing us to the Great Tribulation . The next war will be the Gog & Magog war in Israel . In that war Israel might well pour out it's Nukes on those that come against them . Thats in the Bible . Also in the Bible the Lord says that He would send fire on those that dwells carelessly in the isles . That would be most likely us .The description of the A bomb is also in the bible in Zachariah chapter 14 verse 12 . This is where your flesh is vaporized from your body instantly by the Flash from the bomb . There is no other explanation for that description .
I doubt that you even have a bible but if you want to read about this upcoming war in Israel you can find it in Ezekiel 38 and 39 . There you will find Russia being literally dragged into the war , but maybe not as a brutal conqueror but somewhat of a protectorate not allowing the Arabs to plunder all of Israel . The Temple of God has to be built and the Jews are preparing to carry that out . The Antichrist will allow it so that he can try to claim he is God . With a little research you can see this thing actually happening . The Mark of the Beast is another TIME STAMP concerning where we are in the scheme of things . A One Government world the NWO will issue a global money in the form of a E-money . All other physical money will cease to exist . This new money will give the Banksters the ultimate power to control (Revelations 13 verses 16 & 17) who can BUY, SELL or TRADE . This has never been possible before in history with money that passes from hand to hand .

I know you are interested in self preservation . You may want to look at this Bible and the prophecy of today .
Time is getting very short . That Middle East War could go viral today .

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

I have wondered for some time how long it will be before the rest of the world figures out it is in their best interests to destroy America. We do not stand a chance against the rest of the world. And as bad as we have been to the world I would not fight against our destruction. I would help. It is coming and soon. We deserve it.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

Is your name Coookie ? Or is it Mohamoud ?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

I am going to start calling you the OOKSTER! LOL! As in....OOK OUT! DOOM AND GLOOM AHEAD!

I have been around the U.S. Military all my life. I am not Military and I am a "CIVILIAN" which gives me the ability to gain GLIMPSES into what both the U.S. Military that is OVERTLY ADVERTISED has the capability of doing as well as a few things that 99.99999996% of the Worlds Population has no idea of the Capabilities the U.S. Military has available for use.

This next statement I can say with 100% conviction. Within 18 to 26 months....the U.S. Military will have the capability to Destroy by Non-Nuclear Means...THE MIGHT OF A COMPLETE AND TOTAL ALL OUT WAR LAUNCHED UPON THE UNITED STATES BY EVERY COUNTRIES MILITARY EXISTING ON EARTH!

I believe we have the capability to win an ALL OUT WAR...if attacked right now...by every Nation on Earth but this would require the U.S. Military to use Nuclear Weapons. But within the 18 to 26 Month time period I have stated..,which is the projected timetable of installation of Four Different Parts of a Defense Net System...which will not only have the capability to be Defensive in nature but also OFFENSIVE.

The OFFENSIVE NATURE of such a system known as the FEL...Free Electron Laser...as well as the MEB....Microwave Emissions Beam...a system born out of a concept to convert Space Based Solar Arrays conversion of Solar Radiation into Electricity which would then be converted into Microwaves and Beamed to a Collection Array on Earth. This promising Clean Energy Production Process was cancelled due to the inherent Dangerous Nature of a piece of Space Junk or Meteor Striking the Array during the Microwave Beaming process thus changing where the Immensely Powerful Microwave Beam would strike...because even if the Earth Bound Collecting Array was Deep in the American Desert...even the change of a few degrees of a Beaming Path located in Geosynchronous Orbit...a distance of 22,236 Miles above Sea Level...could cause the beam to move a distance great enough to wipe out a Half a City or More...depending upon angle.

The United States Military's R&D Division has made a Breakthrough several years ago that has allowed for the Development of SUPER POWERFUL as well as being NON-NUCLEAR...EMP DEVICES which can be airdropped like Bombs from B-1s, B-2's, B-52's as well as two Small but Powerful versions that can fit into the internal bomb bays of an F/A-22 RAPTOR. An EMP stands for...ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE. An EMP can render an entire ARMY useless as no machine with electronics or even a vehicle with a SOLENOID...or any electronics in spark control systems, computers, radios, any thing that uses ELECTRONICS will be USELESS!

So as far as your post...FORGETABOUIT! NO CHANCE THAT IS WILL HAPPEN AND IF IT DID...EVERY ONE ELSE WOULD BE....TOAST! But knowing the U.S....we would probably use a few Large B-2 Dropped EMP's and turn a few countries Navy's into Floating Listless Targets. A DEMONSTRATION OF THIS MAGNITUDE would have all the other Nations Naval Ships Turning back to Mama...or Home Ports.

Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

G'day Split Infinity

yes if ww3 happens everyone will be toast, very clever man
try and take emotion out of it please
the weapons to worry about is nukes, bio, chemical and mostly HAARP
Russia/China has the same weapons
since ww2 we can destroy the planet but we are no different than we where in ww2, ww1
being aggressive leads to war, its not rocket science, hitler thought he was invincible too

HAARP can destroy a continent in a few minutes, either side, even bunkers are not safe as they are the 1st target and are detected by HAARP easily

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie

I have wondered for some time how long it will be before the rest of the world figures out it is in their best interests to destroy America. We do not stand a chance against the rest of the world. And as bad as we have been to the world I would not fight against our destruction. I would help. It is coming and soon. We deserve it.

people like you are stuck in the middle and dont deserve it Ookie, the world needs to know not all Americans are like a Nazi atm, sometimes i think hell just let em burn but i know its worthwhile to help from people like you mate

i know u will like this link Ookie
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

your country mainly needs to lock up the banksters and fix the fed and media ownership, so does oz

know this: the Spirit stands outside of time, there is a continuity of the Spirit during every incarnation which bridges all times. All lifetimes of the Spirit are integrated by the Spirit in the endless NOW of Creation. Wisdom is carried forward to Creation as the Spirit Evolves.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

If, as you say the USA will become invincible in a year and a half then the rest of the world needs to get off it's butt and get to work. No country should be capable of world domination. Especially one that was founded on genocide and racism. Hitler was a sissy boy compared to America. We have murdered so many more than he did. But where is MY homeland? Where is the free native American state? Israel got one based on a complete lie. But we get reservations and poverty.

No, payback is way past due. For the crimes against us Indians, for the crimes against Vietnam, Cuba, Mexico, the Philipines, and many more nations ruined by the US government. The US has killed and maimed and destroyed all the while spewing lies about freedom and equality. Freedom? I act free, but I know that at any minute armed thugs from the government could burst into my house and shoot me dead. They do it every single day to others. I am a criminal for being free. But that is fine with all the stupid sports fans and propaganda eaters in this evil nation.

I seriously would welcome an invading army at this point.

Oh and to the person who said we need to just do away with the bankers and elites, what do you think Germany tried to do in the 1930's? Do you think they will ever be brought to justice as long as they can scream NAZI at anyone who tries to bring them to justice? WW2 showed us what happens when you go against the bankers and elite. You get lied about for the next 80 years and get made into a monster. No, there is no way we can EVER bring them to justice. That is utterly impossible. And it is naive and foolish to think otherwise.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by SaturnFX

Russia will likely take the whole Middle East including Israel. There is prophecy in the bible about this very war in Ezekiel chapter 38 and 39 .Chapter 37 talks about bringing Israel back to be a Nation after nearly 2000 years of being disbursed from Israel.Believe it or not it is worth a read .
The war is called the war of Gog & Magog where Russia is the land of Magog comes to storm Israel but does not let the Arabs take spoil and betrays them .

I guess you missed the part where Russia gets its butt handed to them before they ever make it into today's Israel. It says in the mountains of Israel. That is Lebanon.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by SaturnFX

Russia will likely take the whole Middle East including Israel. There is prophecy in the bible about this very war in Ezekiel chapter 38 and 39 .Chapter 37 talks about bringing Israel back to be a Nation after nearly 2000 years of being disbursed from Israel.Believe it or not it is worth a read .
The war is called the war of Gog & Magog where Russia is the land of Magog comes to storm Israel but does not let the Arabs take spoil and betrays them .

I guess you missed the part where Russia gets its butt handed to them before they ever make it into today's Israel. It says in the mountains of Israel. That is Lebanon.

Enlighten me please ! And which war is that ? There will be at least 3 more wars . #1 Gog and Magog with the Antichrist bringing a False Peace . # 2 Where Jesus saves Isreal from the wrath of the Antichrist . #3 After the 1000 year reign Armageddon . Maybe you should read Zachariah chapters 13 and 14 and for a time stamp on the event described there read also Zach. chapter 14 verse 12 .There are some that insist that God will never let Israel go down to defeat . Well how will Jesus come and save Israel from total destruction if Israel is not in desperate need . You forget that God has set a time for the Antichrist to rule and deceive .@nd Thess. chapter2 tells us that the antichrist will set in Gods seatin the Temple and try to show himself as God .

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

usa is going to cross the line drawn in the sand if you can talk sense to your government or military now is the time to do it, you have invaded way toooooo many countries, it will be stopped by force, not only the Russians but ALL countries are waking up

I have no affiliation with anyone i did this post out of concern for my fellow man, especially my American mates who are without a great leader.

i can even tell who the milk drinkers are,you cant even see your acting like rude little girls on this thread eh eh

wake up use logic its not rocket science.

the world needs to know not all Americans are like a Nazi atm, sometimes i think hell just let em burn but i know its worthwhile to help from people like you mate

HEY...Germ (whoops, almost did it again) I mean canyouhandletruth. Some interesting quotes from this thread remind me of a girl that got booted recently............meh, what would I know right? Anyhow, I don't think Russia will start anything. But one thing is for sure.........milk is white.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
G'day Ookie

there is no such thing as invincible when many sides have modern weapons, its a fallacy war mongers use
what they mean is, destroy everything = we win

hitler lost the war because he went crazy, if he didnt attack Russia the banksters would be no more

try not to be angry i do understand why but its not what your ancestors would want, we work with what we have, money often makes for spiritual degeneration, so be rich in the wealth of spirit knowledge, most rich people are never happy they just want more power/money

it was the banksters who started the new world, railways, movies that demonize
things are only impossible if we think they are

can you grow food? gardening is a great way to be at one with the earth, Arizona Hopi area will be nearly free of radiation if ww3 happens

when white man first arrived some of your people where preserved by star men, they have a whole planet to themselves and they still continue in the same exact ways, you know the folk lore mentions star men, they do visit and where concerned as they know how you respect nature and they are your descendants.
edit on 9-7-2012 by canyouhandletruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The more I think about it........China is who we need to be careful of. They have a history of being very sneaky, especially when it comes to war. Right now they are just sitting back, waiting on the sidelines and buying up as much land as they can from Africa to the U.S.A and down to Australia. I think they're just waiting for the right opportunity to pounce.

When they do, they'll set up shop in their new locations and subjugate the people for their own nefarious means. Yep, it's China that will be the real cause for concern. They'll even have YOU sowing their fields and massaging their feet. Who knows, you might get lucky and our "mates from the states" will come and save the day. What say you?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth
reply to post by SplitInfinity

G'day Split Infinity

yes if ww3 happens everyone will be toast, very clever man
try and take emotion out of it please
the weapons to worry about is nukes, bio, chemical and mostly HAARP
Russia/China has the same weapons
since ww2 we can destroy the planet but we are no different than we where in ww2, ww1
being aggressive leads to war, its not rocket science, hitler thought he was invincible too

HAARP can destroy a continent in a few minutes, either side, even bunkers are not safe as they are the 1st target and are detected by HAARP easily

You have to understand the Mentality of U.S. WAR PLANS. The U.S. has been and has now achieved a way to use Non-Nuclear Weapons...many of which are Battle Field Ready and tested. The intent of these programs has never been to IRRADIATE large areas of the World or DESTROY resources.

The New Programs and Battle Plans have been purposely designed to be able to completely negate any and all other Nations ability to use Nuclear Weapons on the U.S...it's Allies...this includes you...it's interests...and if by some chance a Rouge Nation were to attempt an Attack on any of these Nations or Interests I have listed...It could be negated or prevented. Should the system FAIL...and knowing what I know...it seems very improbable and this even includes another Group or Country using Tricky Asymmetrical Warfare or Attacks of any kind.

The use of Bio-Weapons seems unlikely because they tend to kill not only the target but those who launch the attack...still...the U.S. is and has been working on this issue for longer and at a Higher Level of Tech. than anyone. Something like a Dirty Bomb or a Nuclear Truck Bomb can be tracked by Satellite. The U.S. Navy is of such immense proportions and strength that no country could even DREAM of sending Troop Carrying Ships as they would be sitting ducks.

That leaves Nuclear Weapons...which this system will render OBSOLETE. If a system failure occurs and the U.S. is attacked and even ONE NUCLEAR MIRVED WARHEAD got through...the system can become an OFFENSIVE SYSTEM. One of several that can VAPORIZE any target of any size any where. It is possible for the U.S. to retaliate via these systems and if one of our cities is destroyed...we can Widen an FEL beam or use the MEB Microwave Beam to Kill the Attackers but save the Land and the Resources without having to wait THOUSANDS OF YEARS to go there because of Radiation. If the U.S. was interested in Wholesale Destruction then several Decades of Matter/Antimatter Weapons would still be in the War Plans. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Stonesplitter

You were at one time right! China was attempting to greatly increase the size and power of a BLUE WATER...that means Ocean Going...Navy. These plans have been severely DOWNGRADED.

Reason? # 1...The U.S. is China's largest by far...Trading Partner. # 2...If China should attempt war on the U.S. or it's allies...the U.S. would stop repayment of Loans and stop all Trade Leaving China. The Chinese Economy would collapse in a few days. # 3...The U.S. informed the Chinese of it's current New Weapons Systems which even without...China is not in any way a Military Match for the U.S. Millions of Troops are worthless unless you can Power Project them. The U.S. Navy would never allow this. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Im done with this site. Ive alerted the mods and nothing. You guys enjoy-im not logging back on here.

That sentence sounded like you prolly typed after drinking 'milk'
Common now...stop drinking milk..dont quit...dont give up just yet

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join