It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It will be Russia who invades Iran igniting full blown ww3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

********Russian Bank Halts All Credit!!!*******

geez this is getting easier and easier to make up.

lol

you drinking milk boy? talk up dont mumble like a girl

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

whats with the new milk makes u a girl #?
yes i do drink milk,water,pepsi,blue,timmies,Rye,coffee,
no Tea though,,,Tea now their is a drink for Girls,,,and old women,,yup
"milk makes a body good" ,,being raised on a farm,, slugging bails and cleaning cow #, raising pigs, making hay and generly doing milk drinking girl stuff,, ,,
ya ok,, armchair hero,, milk,,?mumble,? #u

hows that for a reply?
#

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Perhaps your "milk" theory is one that could be put to use....DRINK MORE MILK, warlords and bankers! If WOMEN ran this world, WAR WOULD END.

You want them to learn how to act? To stop picking fights? They need MOTHERS and WIVES to straighten them out. If they were more feminine and not such pyros and trigger-happy maniacs, think how many lives and cities would have been saved. Think how many homeless and hungry people would be cared for. The world needs MORE women, and men who are able to THINK like WOMEN.

Stupid schoolyard bullies. Send in the "commanders" to do the dirty work, and STOP POISONING THE MINDS OF YOUNGSTERS. It makes me sick, literally. It's INSANE.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

"milk" theory

i knew it the elites are at it again.

must be a u.n thing,, or is it because the Radioactive Isotopes from all that grass, the cows are eating,,is starting too show up, in government testing,,, so now milk is for girls and weaklings,, now there is a strategy !
brilliant in its stupidity.
blindingly ignorant.
therefore an elitist idea.

edit on 6-7-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by potatotomato2

I've been drinking at least 1 quart of cow milk a day for over 3 years (Digestive/nutritional issues), so how much longer until I turn in to a woman/girl (No offense to females)?

When you start spending hours in front of the mirror, stop drinking the milk

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
its not rocket science,female hormones affect us like that, its upto you if you want to be a real hu-man or not

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by potatotomato2

I've been drinking at least 1 quart of cow milk a day for over 3 years (Digestive/nutritional issues), so how much longer until I turn in to a woman/girl (No offense to females)?

When you start spending hours in front of the mirror, stop drinking the milk

eh eh yes and shopping

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth
Originally posted by SrWingCommanderthe reason i mention it is for the same reason you dont drink it,to harden the soft minds and bodies
Lets start with your basic foundation as per what can make you tough and a macho hard ass. By your logic, do you think all the mighty warriors and rulers of the kingdoms/dynasties/civilizations were not drinking milk? Just curious since it has been part of the human civilization. Every individual's body is different and so are the levels of hormones. Needless to say the entire body chemistry can be different depending on geographic location, genome etc etc. Similarly the dietary intake varies according to the geographical location and seasons. Similarly the milk varies according to the location and/or industry (hormone fortified vs non-pasteurized vs organic). But please enlighten and prove this to be a true theory.

Minds are hardened by circumstances and hardship that life throws at you and so are bodies (working the muscles, joints, bones and the entire body through intensive labor to make a living and/or exercise). Not by restricting the intake of milk. By your logic, the Messiah of Africa must be really soft and mushy.
edit on 6-7-2012 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
Hmmm

Russia doesn't have the logistical capability to occupy Iran (really we don't either, but since we won't be occupying Iran, I am not to concerned).

I also don't drink milk, because I don't like it....and rarely use it at all other then occasionally to wet cereal....but I am not exactly sure how these two topics tied together.....

They don't have the motive.
The Iranians would welcome them with open arms as a grade A deterrent against any near-future foreign aerial bombings.

I drink milk all the damn time.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
Hmmm

Russia doesn't have the logistical capability to occupy Iran (really we don't either, but since we won't be occupying Iran, I am not to concerned).

I also don't drink milk, because I don't like it....and rarely use it at all other then occasionally to wet cereal....but I am not exactly sure how these two topics tied together.....

The Iranians would welcome them with open arms as a grade A deterrent against any near-future foreign aerial bombings.

I drink milk all the damn time.

re:
They don't have the motive

resources especially oil and deny usa the middle east as a whole, they feel hemmed in

re:
welcome them with open arms as a grade A deterrent

what occupation! you gota be joking mate! occupation lol you know what the mullah's are like
and as for deterrent can you imagine usa brass if Russia occupies Iran? what they wont demand or try and take a slice?

yes millions drink it, female hormones muddle a mans mind, a human is harder without it
try it for 2weeks

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommanderthe reason i mention it is for the same reason you dont drink it,to harden the soft minds and bodies
Lets start with your basic foundation as per what can make you tough and a macho hard ass. By your logic, do you think all the mighty warriors and rulers of the kingdoms/dynasties/civilizations were not drinking milk? Just curious since it has been part of the human civilization. Every individual's body is different and so are the levels of hormones. Needless to say the entire body chemistry can be different depending on geographic location, genome etc etc. Similarly the dietary intake varies according to the geographical location and seasons. Similarly the milk varies according to the location and/or industry (hormone fortified vs non-pasteurized vs organic). But please enlighten and prove this to be a true theory.

Minds are hardened by circumstances and hardship that life throws at you and so are bodies (working the muscles, joints, bones and the entire body through intensive labor to make a living and/or exercise). Not by restricting the intake of milk. By your logic, the Messiah of Africa must be really soft and mushy.

a human is harder without it try it for 2weeks

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

a human is harder without it try it for 2weeks

I wouldn't want to divert the topic any further.

I'm sorry but I dunno about becoming harder or not but I do know a lot of folks who do not consume milk are not harder by any means. Must be the cows down under
is what I can think of.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

So in order to prevent the USA from invading Iran, Russia is going to invade Iran (their ally) as well as start WW3? Russia is an ally with Iran. Russia has all but threatened the USA that they will protect Iran from attack. If Russia attacked Iran (to protect them, no less), Iran would have to protect themselves against Russia and shoot back. I would assume that while Russia and Iran are shooting at each other, some of the oil fields would be destroyed. So the Iranian oil that Russia is trying to protect by attacking would be destroyed and there would be little left to use. Additionally, Russia is going to be starting WW3 - so while they are busy fighting the Iranians (who by now would likely be their enemies and fighting back), they will also be starting up a war with the USA and it's allies (the UK and most of Europe, Canada, Israel, Australia, etc.). China may join with Russia, but they are also somewhat allied with Iran and may help Iran fight against Russia...so I'm not really sure which way they would go. Maybe they would just stay out of it until the rest of the world destroys each other. They can then just roll in and take over the planet.

But at least the USA won't get the Iranian oil!

This makes my head hurt a little.

Oh and milk will make you girlish...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It seems to me I'm one Russian here
I think that Russia will not start World War III
because Putin does not need to do that he has all perfect in this life

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

I dunno about you but only thing I derived so far is that if you want to defeat your enemy, dont drink milk

And the Russians will invade Iran and win because they dont drink milk but lots of vodka

edit on 6-7-2012 by hp1229 because: edit content.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
ATS is so funny!!! So the Americans arent moving fast enough so now you guys have conjured up Russia to lead the attack on Iran? ok

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
WHO ARE YOU TO COME ON HERE AND TELL FOLKS WHAT TO EAT AND HOW TO PRAY? THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE AND CERTAINLY NOT PERTAINING TO ANY NEWS IN THE WWIII FORUM. MODS LOCK THIS GARBAGE AND DO YOUR JOBS!!!!!

Originally posted by Numbers33four
The people do not control the military or the government. Talking to a wall would be more productive. At least knock a hole in the wall when it refuses to hear you.

you have a few dozen warmongers and banksters against 300 million peace lovers, i think you can work something out, these warmongers and banksters need to be taught how to be a human being. A few warmongers always try and control the peaceful until it goes too far.

the EU/UN is also a deep concern

here is a song i think is important for people atm
although he says god twice so i change that bit to (The Creation)
www.youtube.com...

I am you and you are me
Why's that such a mystery ?
If you want it you got to believe
Who are we ?
We're who we are
Riding on this great big star
We've got to stand up if we're gonna be free yeah

If you want it you got to believe
Believe in yourself
'Cause it's all just a game
We just want to be loved

it boils down to 2 things

1. the people are not being informed, (media ownership) most people just parrot the tv

2. the fed (is the key) hit em where it hurts, the pocket, its where the funds originate

Obama has a lot of problems to fix
since Reagan you have had children running things and causing wars
Obama is good at stopping ww3 compared to the others and so what about obamacare we have always had that in oz

To be strong, we are meant to be neutral with a slight positive bent for evolution, we decide what affects us mentally nobody else, # happens get over it, forgive people do it now,they have been in a religious stupor for 2000 years and don't know what the hell they are doing, honestly. WE evolve from bad as much as good so have reverence and venerability for both. There is balance in the Universe, Just learn from things dont let it control you, to think like Plato and his mates have no emotion as if you are looking down at the scenario. like Spock and Kirk would.

whatever happens know this:
the Spirit stands outside of time, there is a continuity of the Spirit during every incarnation which bridges all times. All lifetimes of the Spirit are integrated by the Spirit in the endless NOW of Creation. Wisdom is carried forward to Creation as the Spirit Evolves.

to be strong:
meditate daily for 15 to 20 mins before bed,proper meditation is important for humans
its how we connect to the Creation's energy/knowledge
ca.figu.org...

20 mins walk/gardening on the grass barefoot per day, weather permitting
spirulina is needed for vitamins now as plants are grown in the same location with only chemicals
moringa oleifera for diabetes and countless other ailments
to rid cancer and most other ailments google: mms1

(ask your spirit to remember your dreams when you wake up)
write them down,important dreams will be more vivid, more often

we come from The Universe (The Creation) not one of the gods, the gods where men so was satan, they died and stayed dead, they are deceased. We re-incarnate we dont die and goto heaven or hell, Heaven and hell are not places they are inside us.

Our Spirit is The Creation, We Are gods, we are coming out of a slumber if we can survive long enough

this is how to pray, to YOUR Spirit and The Creation, i am fairdinkum

1. My spirit, you are all-mighty.

2. Your name shall be honoured.

3. Your realm shall open (incarnate) in me.

4. Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold in me, on earths and in universes.

5. Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth.

6. And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding.

7. For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours (universe) in eternity.

if you want it you got to believe, believe in yourself!
WE GOT TO STAND UP IF WE WANT TO BE FREE,
its always that way

a mate has been sending you a message about freedom
www.youtube.com...

i know its not for everyone and i must respect that

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think someone missed the point. Without the exhaustion of resources by the current superpowers it would be near impossible to establish global government. With the globalist elite safely in their underground bunkers it would be, in their perspective, beneficial for nuclear exchange to diminish global populations and give reason for a global authority to step in and save mankind.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
russia already own iran, do you not see this is war by proxy.
do your homework

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

milk has female hormones so makes men think like a girl and soft body try for 2 weeks only drink rice or oat milk you will see i dont lie, you get hard fast

When I read this I thought this was turning into one of those spam emails.

But seriously, how do you go from Russia to milk?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join