It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamland psychic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I went to sleep fairly early last night. I slept for a total of 11 hours. That's pretty unusual for me. I dreamt that I went to a psychic fair held by this lady. I've seen her before possibly from another dream that I don't remember.

I asked her if there was anything major I needed to worry about. She said a close relative was going to have a stroke & be paralyzed. They will need to be hospitalized. I then asked her if I can do what I want to do. She proceeded to stroke in the area of my throat chakra with her fingertips. She then released them & blew on them. She repeated this process a few times with one time asking me to blow on them.

Then she said I was clear & said I changed destiny. My close relative will be ok & I am able to do what I want to do. I asked how much her fee was. She said it's a free for all day. But I felt like she saved my life so I wanted to offer payment for something. She also sells products so I asked her to recommend something from her skin care line. She gave me a tube of dead sea mineral mask that was beige in color with gold sparkles. I thanked her & paid for it. At this point, the dream ends.

I definitely recorded this dream in my journal. I don't want to forget I dreamed about her again.

join