It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria Crisis: Turkey's Border Fires Were Deliberately Set By Syrian Forces, Say Turkish Officials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Syria Crisis: Turkey's Border Fires Were Deliberately Set By Syrian Forces, Say Turkish Officials

www.huffingtonpost.com...

YAYLADAGI, Turkey -- Turkish firefighters were battling several blazes along the Turkish-Syria border on Wednesday in areas that thousands of Syrians have crossed to flee the fighting in their country.

Mehmet Harbi, a forestry official, claimed the fires were "deliberately started" at four different points on the Syrian side of the border and spread to Turkey due to strong winds. Turkey's state-run TRT television said Syrian forces are believed to have started the fires to deny shelter to rebels along the border area. Harbi and TRT provided no evidence to substantiate their claims.

I comprehend this was the fourth Of July, though i searched and failed to discover a topic about said article,

Whilst no evidence has been provided, this has been expected, and much more i doth believe shall be expected, an increase in reported 'Border Accidents'

Amidst the reports of Turkey Vehicles been destroyed within Syria

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5-7-2012 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

join