It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Hayes imprisoned by UK stasi court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Roger Hayes Chairman of the Consitution Group and founder of the lawful bank has been arrested by the Police and tried in a secret court on the 2nd of July -

www.ukcolumn.org...

www.ukcolumn.org...

MEP UKIP Gerrard Batten stands up for Roger Hayes

edit on 5-7-2012 by keldas because: additional information

edit on 5-7-2012 by keldas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by keldas
Roger Hayes Chairman of the Consitution Group and founder of the lawful bank has been arrested by the Police and tried in a secret court on the 2nd of July -

www.ukcolumn.org...

www.ukcolumn.org...

MEP UKIP Gerrard Batten stands up for Roger Hayes

edit on 5-7-2012 by keldas because: additional information

edit on 5-7-2012 by keldas because: (no reason given)

is this the future of the british justice system? all i can say is v for vendetta...........

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Roger doesn't look like the type to be intimidated by 21 days of jail sentence .

If anything , he would be educating a lot of inmates about their rights .

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This may turn out, eventually to be something important, but right now it seems to be all speculation. Perhaps (and I have no reason to believe this) he made an appearance before the magistrate and said he'd defend himself. I could believe that easily. Then, perhaps, he argues with the magistrate about whether he had taken the proper oath of office, or whether the magistrate system was fundamentally illegal, or something. The magistrate gets fed to teeth and gives him 21 days for contempt. Seeing that he's in jail, he decides to make himself a martyr and international figure so he calls his family and the press from jail.

I have no idea if that's all true, but it could be, so I'll wait this one out.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
This may turn out, eventually to be something important, but right now it seems to be all speculation. Perhaps (and I have no reason to believe this) he made an appearance before the magistrate and said he'd defend himself. I could believe that easily. Then, perhaps, he argues with the magistrate about whether he had taken the proper oath of office, or whether the magistrate system was fundamentally illegal, or something. The magistrate gets fed to teeth and gives him 21 days for contempt. Seeing that he's in jail, he decides to make himself a martyr and international figure so he calls his family and the press from jail.

I have no idea if that's all true, but it could be, so I'll wait this one out.

If you had the time to read the links I provided to the UK column which also has a video about half an hour in length which talks about Rogers arrest, Brian Gerrish confirms that after someone spoke to Roger the next day in prison Roger confirmed he was not allowed to make a defence/ He wea not allowed to defend himself just to answer his name and the judge sent him down. It wasn't a case of contempt because he was not allowed to speak and he was not allowed the option of allowing any one to act in his defence. The warden called his family from jail. No prior notification was sent to him to say that he was due to appear in court and in fact his case was not even found on the court register.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of his withholding council tax no one should be banged up without the right to a fair trial.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by keldas

Dear keldas,

You are absolutely right and I stand convicted of not watching the video. I read the article and the one or two minute clip of a politician trying for public awareness of his plight, but I admit I did not see the video you're referencing. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

The thrust of my comment though, was that I didn't know what happened and was left to my own devices to come up with a story. Perhaps you can help me with another question. What was the 21-day sentence for? If it was for not paying taxes, I'm astonished at how lenient the sentence was.

One other question, please. If this was a secret "Stasi-like" operation, what were they thinking when they allowed him to make calls on the day he was arrested?

You see, I'm still left guessing.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Just an update guys.

Gareth

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

reply to post by keldas

Dear keldas,

You are absolutely right and I stand convicted of not watching the video. I read the article and the one or two minute clip of a politician trying for public awareness of his plight, but I admit I did not see the video you're referencing. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

The thrust of my comment though, was that I didn't know what happened and was left to my own devices to come up with a story. Perhaps you can help me with another question. What was the 21-day sentence for? If it was for not paying taxes, I'm astonished at how lenient the sentence was.

One other question, please. If this was a secret "Stasi-like" operation, what were they thinking when they allowed him to make calls on the day he was arrested?

You see, I'm still left guessing.

With respect,
Charles1952

As far as I am aware on the day he was arrested he was not allowed to make a phone call. The prison warden called his family and told them where he was. The next day the Governor of the Prison allowed him a visitor who talked with Roger about what happened and is going to help him with his defence and to get the truth out their so people know what happened.

I believe the 21 day prison sentence relates to the non payment of Council Tax which he has not refused to pay but has argued in court that he is withholding it for various reasons relating to the fact that he believes part of it is going to pay for wars. I don't know the full story myself so, I can't really blame you for commentating when you don't either. From what I understand he had successfully argued his case at earlier hearings.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
So the UK kangaroo courts of the Rothschild try to crush dissidents?

This is awful!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
So the UK kangaroo courts of the Rothschild try to crush dissidents?

This is awful!!!

Thats an understatment and half, This is an outrage.

WHY DO US (this includes myself to a degree) BRITISH JUST SIT BACK AND TAKE IT ON THE CHIN. and then have a cup of tea????????

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Quite desperation is the English way ...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've found an update to the story, and an article which explains Mr. Hayes' position. Based on what I now have seen, I must say to the Magistrate "Good work, well done, bravo, let me stand you a pint." (If the EU allows Britons to drink by the pint, that is.)

Apparently Mr. Hayes had an outstanding bench warrant issued against him for failure to appear. www.ukcolumn.org... That's perfectly good justification for picking some one up off the street.

And what's his legal argument?alternativeaction.wordpress.com... It's that since the government spells his name with upper case letters, not only is he not bound by any laws, but the government has created thereby a fictious corporation, of which he is only the representative and who can not be held accountable for any of the acts of Roger Hayes spelled using upper case letters.

Twenty-one days in jail, forsooth, it should have been twenty-one weeks in an instituion devoted to the care of those with troubled minds.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

And what's his legal argument?alternativeaction.wordpress.com...

Sad actually, people believing such garbage as

Briefly, when you were birthed (born) your parents informed the authorities and you were given a birth certificate, this birth certificate is a bond which is floated on the world stock market and makes money for them that you never get your hands on. At the time the birth certificate was produced you were also turned into a corporation by the use of a capitalization of your name. Your real name for instance is written like a proper noun, like Joe Smith, your corporation is JOE SMITH, sounds exactly like your name doesn’t it.

I bet those that started this nonsense are laughing when they hear someone was actually jailed for believing it!

new topics

top topics

join