It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - 4th of July = Terrorist Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
He's right really, isn't he? The whole idea of what the day stands for in the USA is actually terrorism to our so called rulers. He makes a lot of good points here, just thought I'd share it incase others liked it. Maybe one or two can link it to some of the people who are basically asleep and see if it gives them a jolt out of their slumber :

To the Alex Jones trolls : yes we've heard it all before. The more you troll every thread about him, the more I'll purposefully start quoting him and what he does.

And I hope those of you in the USA had a good Terrorist Day.

edit - btw I found that clip here, it's a great blog and many here should like it : The Excavator

edit on 5-7-2012 by robhines because: added link

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Can you quote him as he was singing willie nelson over the top of the song, or saying "Here comes the good part, oh man, the best part" when deep purple was playing a song.. all on his show?

First and last time I ever bother to listen to him, lol..

he's a foghorn leghorn..

4'th of july is terrorist day eh... ahh well, we get Australia day is invasion day by lunatics too.. have at you.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I just think he makes several good points in the clip, I'm not saying I'm in love with him.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

To the Alex Jones trolls : yes we've heard it all before. The more you troll every thread about him, the more I'll purposefully start quoting him and what he does.

And I hope those of you in the USA had a good Terrorist Day.

edit on 5-7-2012 by robhines because: added link

Yeah, the trolls have helped keep me away from ATS.

They come across as absolute morons in their posts and are becoming easier to spot because they are sick AND lazy posters.

Worthless little scumbags.

On Alex Jones:
I'm not going to defend him too strongly except to say that he gets it ...

Here's why:
► Most people don't understand legalese and how courts/judges (the REAL ones) arrive at their decisions.
► The definition of words and their context are extremely important in a court of law.

Quick example:
One takes $100 from a CIA agent to inform on someone else...
In court; By letter of the law; that one, is a PAID CIA informant.
(depending on definition, possibly even to be called an AGENT)

Alex Jones prospective is very close to that of a lawyer or judge.

Claiming that all they did was receive a 'gift' doesn't cut it.
It can be argued that they are an agent.
Especially if they are being paid by some agency.

Alex HAS got it right to a great degree.

Understanding that (legitimate) courts have the final say. Understanding that words mean ALOT.
If you don't understand that you don't understand Alex. I find it hard to refute Alex.
It's not impossible; but those that make him into a monster are sorely mistaken and are NOT enlightened.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Sorry dude what is a foghorn leghorn? I think it is an American saying but I thought it was just a cartoon moose

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
i didnt care for alex jones for a long long time.....he was simply too loud, boisterous, over the top....talked over and interrupted other people too much.....etc....

for the last few months ive been listening to his radio show almost daily and if he is a shill or a disinfo agent hes damn good....im not like an expert at seeing through peoples facades or charades...but i have a pretty good sense of what is genuine and overall Alex is pretty real. Does he put on a show? Of course! Not everything he does or says is absolutely unembellished perfect fact.....he DOES embellish and he does put on a show. There are lots of small things he does and says that still bother me....sometimes he misrepresents things to get a reaction, like the recent shooting down the drone vid he made a big deal out of....look, hes a flawed human....and he admits it all of that time and I totally respect that SOMEONE is doing and saying SOMETHING to get the info out there and make a dent in the wall of lies most of us are surrounded with. I say to those who criticize him, please go and do a show and do it better than him. Ive tried to do a radio/audio blog type thing.....have any of you tried to keep a monologue going for more than 5 or 10 minutes straight? Its TOUGH! ok yes he takes commercials.....nevertheless.....the creativity, the stamina....the quick access to information that must be in your brain ON TAP is extremely difficult.

I also listen to and love Howard Stern......and Stern has at least 2 ppl on the show with him to help him out and keep the ball rolling.......Jones is pretty much a one man show most of the time. There is always going to be reasons to love or hate a personality......there is ego involved....there is the entertainment factor and i shudder to think of how far 'the truth' would get if we had to depend on some of the boring talk show hosts there are out there like on NPR or such....

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by mainidh

Sorry dude what is a foghorn leghorn? I think it is an American saying but I thought it was just a cartoon moose

Haha cartoon Rooster. Always sneaking up on that hound who is always tethered to a post about 1 foot away from his coup.

Loud mouth rooster, his mouth always flapping but nothing coming out, I say nothing coming out son.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I use to think Alex was out there a little bit but more and more of his workings from the past is come to light today.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Haha, I actually wondered about Foghorn Leghorn too but thought it was an obvious thing most people knew about and felt a bit daft. I just googled him though and remember that character from somewhere in my childhood. Personally though I was way more of a Road Runner fan.

edit on 5-7-2012 by robhines because: added

new topics

top topics

join