It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists Strike National Park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Strike National Park

"MOUNT ST. HELENS NATIONAL MONUMENT, Wash. (AP)--A string of suicide bombers rocked Mount St. Helens National Park on Monday in what federal homeland security officials are describing as �the most brazen attack on US soil since September 11.�

The number of bombers involved in the attack is still unknown, but the blast was powerful enough shake the ground several miles away. A large debris cloud emanating from the top of the mountain could be seen from as far away as Olympia.

�Based on the size and intensity of the explosion, we have reason to believe that multiple suicide-bombers were involved,� Secretary of Homeland Security Tom Ridge told reporters in a hastily convened press conference at 3pm.

Ridge urged residents close to Mount St. Helens National Monument to remain in their homes until they received further instructions from authorities. �At this moment the damage from the explosions seems relatively contained, and we do not believe that the mountain constitutes a further threat to locals,� he said.

�We have no reason to believe that biological, chemical or nuclear weapons were used,� he added. �But we will be unable to be sure until explosives experts arrive at the site.�"

Mount St. Helens was attacked Monday in what officials describe as the �most brazen attack on US soil since September 11.�

Click picture above for full article...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
'The Spoof'

The same site states that 'Mount St Helens has been relocated to Florida', 'Bush reads to schoolchildren, asked not to return' and 'Michael Moore Attacked by Suicide Bomber'

OK, so maybe the second one is plausible

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
'The Spoof'

'Bush reads to schoolchildren, asked not to return'

Yes, I know... Spoof.
I liked this headline about Bush, BTW. Wasn`t it true?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hellmut i must say every time i see your name i smirk... I know it means hell - mutt... but a mate of my uses the phrase helmut when he's paying out on someone... everytime i see this i laugh... i thought i should let you know...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
Hellmut i must say every time i see your name i smirk... I know it means hell

Thank you.
You�re right about Hell-mutt.
Helmut (which is not my real name, BTW) is a very common name in Germany.

top topics

join