It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

space.com article says that NASA has found planet x!! Cant prove this wrong

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
www.space.com...

They say going to pass by at quite a distance, but no, you are lucky they even put the truth out there. They won't say that we're all going to be killed or somehow taken off this planet, they are just making us to precive it as mild...
2 suns and more things were seen across the world today, and if you see a vid of it on youtube and it shows a huge ufo or more in they sky that look small, its probably legit. I am a long time listener and studier of planet x, and there are aliens coming, then metorites, then bigger ones. Not to mention major storm, all over the world. More tornadoes have been occuring in australia where it rarly gets them. If you hear about a tornado in Alaska, take that as a HINT from ME.
edit on Tue Jul 3 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: FTR, SOURCE TITLE: Planet X? New Evidence of an Unseen Planet at Solar System's Edge

edit on Tue, 03 Jul 2012 07:39:23 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: snipped "Nasa's Site" from title

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
NASA's site? No.
NASA? No.

Astronomers who attended the talk find Gomes' arguments compelling, but they say much more evidence is needed before the hypothetical planet can be crowned as real.

www.space.com...

Oh. BTW...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Oh noes, whatever will we do??

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
PLanet X has been a long standing THeory, it is not Nibiru.

There was the voyager anomaly that kinda pointed to it, the unexplained drift, that is just one of many possible explanations.

Ifs its there, the amount of force it exerts is negligible as any major object un accounted for in space would through off all know trajectories and such.

Wed never get a probe anywhere if there was a Massive object capable of effecting earth out there.

and its reporting on ONE scientist theory that its there, more data is needed to verify or rule it out.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jordanAKbramsen
NASA's site

No, it isnt a NASA site.

article says that NASA has

No, NASA isnt involved with this at all.

has found planet x!!

No, there is no claim that it was found. Just a mathematical computer model that shows something MIGHT be there.

Cant prove this wrong

I just did.

That actually might set a new record for the number of lies in a thread title.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
what is this? i dont even...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
What if....... Planet x is in another dimension. We can't see it but know its there.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

What if my uncle was a woman?
Then he'd be my aunt.

What if my grandmother had wheels?
Then she'd be a bus.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Lol if you had wings?

You'd be a hang glider?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Nah. Then I'd be a bird.

But I don't. So I have to be satisfied with being a hang glider pilot.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This is slowly being confirmed, and it will be soon accepted by NASA, as if I care if they do.

The naming of this thing is unfortunate. This planet X tag has brought this subject nothing but bad vibe. But beyond this 2012 hype and planet X terror, it is a celestial body of some kind. Probably everybody involved knows this, but the usual academic fear of endangering their careers makes them be silent.

Anyway...hats down to Gomes. If it turns out to be nothing, he will probably be discredited. I bet some are waiting for this to happen.

space.com was often cited here on ATS, as a valid MSM source. So, all of you MSM freaks, start clapping for the "planet X".

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Here is the real mystery. Do some research into the meaning and symbology of the "X" symbol. Then start looking for it. Then connect the dots. The whole "planet X" thing is a mind fornicatation of the highest order.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

"X" is the mathematical symbol for the unknown. It does not represent the Roman Numeral for the number ten.

The term "Planet X" originated with Percival Lowell in the 1850s. Lowell's Planet X was finally and unequivocally disproven by the flyby of Uranus by Voyager 2. The term has since been applied by some to any (and every) hypothetical planet.
edit on 7/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
This is slowly being confirmed, and it will be soon accepted by NASA, as if I care if they do....

space.com was often cited here on ATS, as a valid MSM source. So, all of you MSM freaks, start clapping for the "planet X".

There are two different things going on, both called the same thing. It gets a bit confusing.

First, there's "planet x" also called "Nibiru", which is a concoction of Sitchin, which supposedly swoops through the inner system and has flying monkeys or something that attack Earth. That one doesn't exist.

The other one, also sometimes called "planet x" (unfortunately) by astrophysicists (like the space.com article) that is in or near the Oort cloud and possibly flings comets out of the Oort into the inner system. It's an attempt to explain why that happens.

That's different from some random red dwarf or gas giant that's supposed to cruise by (or into) Earth and spew evil monkey gods or whatever it was Sitchin was babbling about.

This is why you see CT stories with 'planet X' in, and also reality based articles with 'planet X' in. It's not the same thing.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I realize that. Somehow through all this hype it became the same thing.

I wouldn't reject Sitchin too easily. He was merely translating the tablets. I understand that it is still debated, validity of his translations, but none the less...it is by no means debunked. Only not accepted because it doesn't fit with the current paradigm.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I wouldn't reject Sitchin too easily. He was merely translating the tablets.

No, he was not. Sitchin did not translate anything. He took other peoples' translations and interpreted them to make them say things they did not.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You are wrong...but ok, let's play that game...show me than the "original" translations...

I await....

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by DJW001

You are wrong...but ok, let's play that game...show me than the "original" translations...

I await....

He'll post it as soon as he's applied his own interpretation to it!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh man I just realised it's you. I was so familiar with your avatar I never really thought you'd change it. Glad to see you're still around.

Oops might be a bit off-topic.

---------

Anyway, considering all the theories I've read about Planet X and the effects we'd feel/see as Dec 21 approaches have all fallen apart, I think we should put it to rest.
edit on 3/7/12 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Here is one of the earliest translations of the Enuma Elish:

www.sacred-texts.com...

Sitchin then set about rewriting it to suit his fantasy. What part of this process do you not understand? He majored in Economics, not Philology.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join