It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare being passed has had me really depressed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Whenever government gets more powerful and more obtrusive, I always think of this song, and I've been listening to it quite a bit the last few days.

The thing about this song though is that the writers say it is about a man who is from the future and knows what is going to happen. My problem with the song is that it is written in such a general fashion that it doesn't seem to be about time travel at all.

To me the song is entirely about fighting tyranny and tyrannical governments. Because it expresses exactly how to fight a super powerful government that can't really be overthrown with pure might.

Listen to it and see if you don't agree with me, if you would.

But it's a song i really like, and one of my favorites from the 80s.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
"Obamacare' was 'passed' several years ago.

Thats quite a delay in your depression response.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I know how you feel. I was sad, too. For me it means that taxpayer dollars will be spent funding abortion and no prolifer can feel good about that. If you aren't pro-life maybe you could can sort of understand how you would feel if the government forced you to shoot your child or anybody's.

Tell your congressmen how you feel. They are voting to repeal it on 7/11/2012.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
If you aren't pro-life maybe you could can sort of understand how you would feel if the government forced you to shoot your child or anybody's.

Are you familiar with the US military? It routinely uses your taxpayer money to force people to shoot people's children.

top topics

join