It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathematics, Binary code of the mind....(Control)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ok, bear with me. This is a thought i am currently processing and i thought why not share it with ATS. Now i may be wrong or way off base but i figure there is a few creative minds here who may have some pretty cool input or may be able to help me evolve this thought process. So here it is....

What is our current state of mathematics is being used as a binary code to program our minds experience. Then what if our language is a result of that programming.

So i am thinking,

Spanish- visual basic
English- c++.

You may need some experience working with computers to understand this. This is just an introduction to an idea i have most recently had. For some reason i really like it. Having programming experience has really helped me understand this so let me bring some programming knowledge into the spectrum, at least in the most basic way i can.

Source..

A binary code is a way of representing text or computer processor instructions by the use of the binary number system's two-binary digits 0 and 1. This is accomplished by assigning a bit string to each particular symbol or instruction. For example, a binary string of eight binary digits (bits) can represent any of 256 possible values and can therefore correspond to a variety of different symbols, letters or instructions. In computing and telecommunication, binary codes are used for any of a variety of methods of encoding data, such as character strings, into bit strings. Those methods may be fixed-width or variable-width. In a fixed-width binary code, each letter, digit, or other character, is represented by a bit string of the same length; that bit string, interpreted as a binary number, is usually displayed in code tables in octal, decimal or hexadecimal notation. There are many character sets and many character encodings for them.

Notice on the right how the binary code for the word wikipedia is being displayed. Interesting isn't it? How that sequence of on and off 1's, and 0's can be used in this way to show the words. Its kind of like a magnet isn't it? Magnets are a series of +, and -. This can be interpreted as a 1, and a 0.

Can this be being used as a control mechanism for our mind?

Any crunch on this idea for a while and ask me questions maybe i can further articulate what i mean answering questions.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I am surprised that noone understands what i am saying. Someone has to have creative input here.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Our brains are far more complex then a man made computer. Thats not to say they have not broken the code.

This is just speculation
Our brains do emit a frequency field. Frequency can be emitted externally to change the over all harmony of the field. For example, with music, cords are combined notes to make one note. Imagine your brain putting out a number of different notes to make one harmonious note, then a external note is entered into the equation thus changing the cord. In the end changing your over all emotional state. When your emotional state changes your brain waves change. Turning some frequency(notes) off and some others on witch allows them to not only add other frequency but completely change the ones witch wear emitting before they influenced you. If you can control some ones emotions you can control them.
But again this is just speculation.

I am 99.9% positive that they have the ability to turn you into a robot but I do not think they can do it remotely. I think they can influence your emotions from a distance but they probably cannot pinpoint and direct it to one person. It would have to be large populations or some one would have to be near you with the tech to alter your brain waves. It will soon become public knowledge that this is possible due to the recent PUBLIC research of how the brain works. Right the public (not the secret Goverment) is in the processes of completely mapping the brain out by cutting thin slices of it and looking at each thin slice threw a microscope.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Binary has always fascinated me. It is the ultimate form of duality. It is the lowest common denominator for everything.

I think you may be correct with the idea that the human brain uses electrical impulses ( + / - ) as its binary method of transmission, but i know there is much much more to it than just that. While computers can transmit a word with only a short string of 0s and 1s, how many would it take to transmit a thought? I would be willing to bet the pure data transmitted by the human brain in a simple thought, or a short run, is astronomically greater than anything the most powerful computer on earth could even begin to handle.

IMO we are still children, toddlers, infants in the grand scheme of things, but that fact makes me excited. The less we know is just the more we can learn, and oh boy do we have a lot to learn!

DC

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I wonder how synchronicity events many people experienced lately tie up with the theory and if there is a correlation to the field of consciousness which apparently links all living things on this planet. I think that by combining knowledge of old related to meditation and recent science experiments very useful knowledge will emerge and also that some people are more inclined maybe through DNA to link to this information field and receive meaningful insights which can act as life savers in different situations.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
I am surprised that noone understands what i am saying. Someone has to have creative input here.

Yet, you don't reply when somebody with more knowledge on binary confronts your theory and discloses it as speculation.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Personally, I think we exist in the quantum realm already, neither "on" nor "off" but in a state suspended between the two conditions, 0 and 1.

The question is what do we label this state between 0 and 1. Is it to be discovered after the fashion of 0?

Mathematics isn't just binary. I don't think you can narrow it down in that way.

We're missing something. Proponents of the Unified Field Theory are after that "something" as we speak.
edit on 6/30/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I will be back on later to comment. Writing this from my phone ATM.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
computers are based on binary becuase it offers only two possibilities, on or off. The human brain is much more complex and is biologically based with many more combinations than just "on" or "off"... look at DNA, there are 4 basic chemicals, not two, so the binary concept for the brain doesn't hold the way it does for electronic equipment.
They are now looking at biologically based information systems that wouldn't be dependent on binary code at all. It'll be interesting to see how that progresses.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I think you're very close to the truth. It is likely we are based on quadnary code not binary.

The quantum realm. Now all we have to do is crack the code.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

When I reveal to you that everything, even your brain is working on quantum mechanisms (if you want to use that theory), does it make even more sense?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
If you knew what "they" were capable of and the true reality you would kill yourselves in the next 24 hrs no matter how satisfied you were with your life currently. But not before you hyperventilated and puked

Fortunately you have alters or firewalls built in to make you reject this truth so you are safe from a 100% all at once awakening.
for now.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
From what I've discovered through personal experiences and meditations, is that vibration is the binary of the mind. All in the mind is one massive complex vibrations vibrating at a fast base vibration so that we don't see it. Quite difficult to explain in fact.

The vibrations I am talking about are flowings through time and space; producing emotion and feeling. Black, white or a shade of grey (indeed trinary yet not trinary). When this greyscale flows/vibrates through time, colour and emotion is produced. When through space, a mental function is produced. Through both time and space, a sensation is produced. These effects caused by the body, mind and soul exist in all three simultaneously and seemingly chaotically. Through the hidden love of the cosmos, love produces a sense of order from this chaos. Difficult to describe but its food for thought.

join