It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stock trades may show Obamacare leak from Supreme Court.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The Supreme Court’s stunning rejuvenation of the Obamacare mandate into a new tax didn’t leak to Washington D.C. insiders — but it appears that it may have leaked to yet-unknown Wall Street investors.

Source

Really this should be no surprise to those of us here on ATS. Government short-selling, and insider trading has been an on-going issue for some time.

But for the leak from the SCOTUS just puts the icing on the cake in my opinion. The supream law of the land, the people at the top of the entire legal chain of command are supposed to be, ideally, beyond such things.

If they leaked this, then what else has gone on.. Bribery? Have justices taken money to buy their ruling in favor of a group or entity's wishes?

This, in my humble opinion, is beyond reprehensible, it is absolutely disgusting!

They all should be dismissed!

What is your thoughts, ATS?
edit on 29-6-2012 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
With shattered trust in the system where would an investigation go? Another 9/11 commission whitewash, maybe another fast and furious cover up? The legal system is sounding pretty sick these days as even the Geneva Convention is relegated to the bin. GMO and Big Pharma are trying to kill us, illegal wars go on as the media lies to us and everyone with an ounce of power is more concerned about their bottom line than their responsibilities.

Morality and civility is sick and dying as more an more each day jungle rules are becoming the norm. I have seen and worked with the abuse that occurs when too many animals are squeezed into too tight a space. Maybe depopulation is the answer...

As for the legal system, the complexity is becoming maddening and resembling a corporate battleground. There use to be a thing about do no harm, but as profits become more important than life it is now win at all costs. Unless there is a major shift in the hegemony and cultural values to value life, it is destined to take second place.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
With shattered trust in the system where would an investigation go? Another 9/11 commission whitewash, maybe another fast and furious cover up? The legal system is sounding pretty sick these days as even the Geneva Convention is relegated to the bin. GMO and Big Pharma are trying to kill us, illegal wars go on as the media lies to us and everyone with an ounce of power is more concerned about their bottom line than their responsibilities.

Morality and civility is sick and dying as more an more each day jungle rules are becoming the norm. I have seen and worked with the abuse that occurs when too many animals are squeezed into too tight a space. Maybe depopulation is the answer...

As for the legal system, the complexity is becoming maddening and resembling a corporate battleground. There use to be a thing about do no harm, but as profits become more important than life it is now win at all costs. Unless there is a major shift in the hegemony and cultural values to value life, it is destined to take second place.

Indeed, but I suppose in shining a light in the shadows where things happens, one might show the business going on that the people don't see. Perhaps may spur some action, or raise some awareness.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

People already know the political system is hopelessly corrupted, but still stuck between flipping between Obama and Romney depending on the issue of the week while Ron Paul is getting ignored for actually trying to take the bastards on.

But lets say the MSM censors do actually run the story, 'Supreme Court Insider Trading'. Will the public be supportive of the judge(s) and just further the decent into money controlled decision making, or will there be a public execution as these are people who cannot be sacked? Firstly there will be another information storm with so much conflicting information that no one knows what the hell is going on. While those with access to the information and official channels of release keep quite as they conduct their investigations first before deciding what story is publicly acceptable.

If all the fully verifiable facts can make it into the media what kind of public trial would it be? What if it turned into a big media circus with a public jury voting like big a brother or pop idol contest? Then what kind of precedent would that set? I am probably getting a bit to carried away here, but considering the position of the person there will have to be a lot of attention to even start considering any action.

The legal system is having a lot of problems these days, any steps to help clean it up would be good as this has been one important institution that does set the moral standard.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

The politicians are corrupt indeed.

As far as voting, I think it would be amusing if no one voted for either of them. As the saying goes "Voting for the lesser of two evils"... WHY vote for "evil" at all, it's still evil no matter the size.

If no one Voted, they would have to start all over.. (Or if no one voted, and for some reason, somebody won, well hello fraud!). but that is a pipe dream all it's own.

Hmm, sadly there is no such thing as "a fair trial".. I don't care where you go in this world. And considering the justice dept is now refusing to prosecute Attorney General Eric Holder.. There would be no hope to prosecute anyone else in the federal government. soo moot point now.

With what they're doing now, all three branches of the US government are as corrupt as they can get.. So there is no hope, anymore, for any sort of sanity.

Voting will not fix it.. Now it's either starving the beast, (Taxpayers opting out of paying taxes). Or over-throwing them in some physical way.. (cough)..

top topics

join