It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Leads in New Poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
President Obama may be trailing Mitt Romney in the polls on who'd do a better job fixing the economy. But if the Earth ever is attacked by hostile beings from another planet, a strong majority of voters believe Mr. Obama would be superior in dealing with the situation.

Obama Leads Romney in Alien Poll

WOW! Talk about desperation and just crazy talk from those on the left. Many Americans feel that Obama will do a better job at running the country if aliens invade?! WTF is this? This may seem like a funny stupid distraction, but it actually says wonders. It says that many americans feel that Obama will do better in a fictional scenario, than in real life! It also says that the leftists who started this poll are more crazy than the right wing that they always like to bash!

This is also months after someone published a story stating that, Aliens may come to Earth to attack it to save it from humans because of Global Warming!

I mean, I would love to get paid to think of these crazy things, but all I can do is write about them on ATS...Oh wait, some of you have accused me of being a paid troll....

Sorry liberals, Obama's shinning movie-star like image will never be able to reach his full potential because as astronomers and real science will tell you. It's highly unlikely that Aliens will invade by November.

Back to reality!
edit on 27-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
They're already invading, just ask the Governor of Arizona.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

actually people who are neither republicans or democrats are the sane ones...

I can't care about either of these idiots ruining our country, if not one of them they could easily find a third puppet.

Obviously Obama is an alien so he could speak their language and keep them off our backs while we planned a counter attack.

So why are you spreading this desperation time wasting story even farther??

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm forced to admit that your headline is true.

Obama is for change and the ETs are not coming here on vacations but to change us. They will be doing serious work upon all of our entire institutions from the most private to the most publlc. And in a word, the word "conservative" simply does not work in any of that.

I did not vote for Obama, but as I've said as a former, total red-neck, I've been dragged kicking and screaming into understanding if not accepting the reasoning behind the NWO. It makes sense for the continunity and further evolution of the human race.

--I still see a strong need for having personal firearmss however, perhaps more so than ever....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

WOW! Talk about desperation and just crazy talk from those on the left.

This was a poll question from a larger survey done by National Geographic magazine. To pretend this was partisan in nature only shows your own reflection.

•22% would try to befriend the alien, 15% would run away, 13% would lock their doors, and only 2% would try to inflict bodily harm.
•If angry aliens did attack Earth, 21% would call the Hulk in to deal with it, 12% would call Batman, and 8% would call Spider-Man.
•Nearly 65% think Barack Obama would be better suited than Mitt Romney to handle an alien invasion.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
ATS has spoken and has said NO MORE OBAMA/ROMNEY threads,,cmon centrist get with it, who cares Obama is ahead, its probably not a real count anyway. Ive yet to see anyone flag one of your threads, theres a reason for that.
edit on 27-6-2012 by avatard because: obomney sucks

top topics

join