It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, it's almost July 2012 and we're all still here, for now..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It just occured to me the other day that well, we're there already - 2012, and even now as I type we're passing into the "cusp" of the latter part of the year, and hey so far so good (fingers crossed).

July
August
September
October
November
DECEMBER - 2012 OMG!

But wait!

Before assuming that I'm simply one of those cynical sceptic materialist-monist naysayers, or even self-professed "realists", here to in some way ridicule the "2012'ers" or even the "Doom and Gloomers", let me be perfectly clear that, as an eternal optimst who actually believes, who even has knowledge or gnosis (knowledge of experience) of the domain of eternity (heck, we're already IN IT no matter what you think about the "big bang"), I am in fact, quite to the contrary, utterly convinced that the Eschaton of the Ages is already upon us, that Babylon has already fallen, and that we may now safely turn the last page of the Bible, to see what's there, on the other side of the Apocalypse, beginning "with the end in mind" so to speak. And, after all is said and done, what other way does ANYthing ever begin, in the fullness of time and history, except at the new beginning, in the "Alpha and the Omega" of a first/last cause?

There's a river there, between two trees of life (the tree of duality conspicuously absent), which flows.. It's an evolutionary principal, and an inevitability, you see, that at some point, the IDEA, the central crux of things, the "spring" of choice, the logos (of reason and spirit joined together in reunification) and the sheer mirth and charm it generates (as personal joke of some kind unique to each individual although almost certainly in every case a joke told at the expense of all their prior ignorance) - WILL reach the OMEGAPOINT of the Cosmogenesis of the Noosphere, to leave us blissfully floating in the soup of the "Divine Milieu".

When it happens, be assured that it will happen when we're not looking ie: not by expectation. So I'm saying therefore, that it happened already when we weren't looking. It came and snuck up on us, the idea who's time has come, and gave birth to something novel, but at the same time, nothing new, nothing in particular, nothing special. So while it's apparently "uneventful" it nevertheless contains imbedded or enfolded within itself the very thing that is of the farthest reaching implications and import/export if you will. It's that tiny, sheepish grin, it's the knowledge of absolute absurdity, and uncertainty, but one which by it's very nature is reassuring! It's absolute insanity, so insane, it's perfectly sane. It's the perfect awareness of perfect paranoia, perfected.

Stars called Wormwood fall in our minds when we sleep at night, chakra's light up the sky while angels look down upon us (or at ths lightscreen of our pineal gland flooded within naturally occuring endogenous '___', who knows..lol), the book of the Revelation is a Dark Night of the Soul until we get to the end of it, to that blessed last page of the Bible when the spirit and the bride say "come, all who thirst, and freely drink the water of life". Read "backwards" in this way, it's a magnificent joke only meant to goad us, to test our mettle, beginning and ending with the best possible ending/beginning. Read forwards it's a trap, and we never get to the end, except when we dream at night, maybe even under a watchful eye that never sleeps..

Is God a destroyer? Surely not. Is God a comedian - absolutely.

When the joke, the cosmic joke takes root and wells up from within, when we cannot help but giggle uncontrollably at our own silliness and absurdity, and then relax and repose at the table of eternity and eat and drink and celebrate with our spiritual selves (where the spirit goes the body follows), unto the humor of true understanding, which doesn't terminate in an insult, but goes on.. and on, each to their own and in whatever way however "big or small" (that's in Revelation too) when that day comes, there is a dawning, mostly in regards to our own prior stupidity.

Then and only then ie: NOW, it is time, and whatever you're attached to, unless you are prepared to leave it behind in an instant, you will not only lose it all, but that very thing is what will bind you from recognizing the Kingdom of God when it comes to settle down here on Earth, through me and you, like a homecoming ("and I will make my home with them and they will be my people, etc etc.").

When that "nexus" of perfect judgement, and perfect love, starts sweeping the universe, while the akashic record (book of life?) or zero point field swells with the love of cosmic consciousness and re-unification - don't be caught asleep at the switch in other words.

And up until that day [if it hasn't already happened (not by expectation)] the whole of all freaking CREATION "groans in travail" like a women with birth pangs. I mean like how embarassing what we're putting the rest of the universe through, spiritually, all so that WE of all people, can be included whereby "the last shall be first and the first, last."! (that's funny!)

So let me be the first to say then - WELCOME to the Kingdom of Heaven, welcome to the Omegapoint of the Cosmogenesis of the Noosphere, welcome to the Wedding Reception of the Ages - here, have a drink! And hey man, RELAX! We're all still here and it's all good, and all is well that ends well, and begins anew, well.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 26-6-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Nibiru's aztec cousin is coming, he'll be in a giant square spaceship, we cant see it it's hiding in a cloud of swamp gas.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
27 years his war will last - Nostradamus

This refers to the "war on terror" global conflict
which began in 2001

That means the "war on terror" will continue until 2028
which means we have 16 years left of this crap

So one can deduct that nothing cataclysmic is due in 2012

edit on 26-6-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Or perhaps something that is more dire and on edge, What about the Entire Biosphere being contaminated with Radioactive fallout? Seems 90% of the local population i talk to these days are still completely oblivious to the fact that much of the world is still only inches away from an earth changing event. When people bring up the whole 2012 thing, my mind goes instantly to Japan, and the thought of what if, and when.

Just a small thought. Have a great day.

OH and P.S. The whole matter is not a "What if, Theory, speculation or conspiracy. Sadly this is a When? and Bend over and Kiss a particular lower extremity farewell, or at minimum A New world.

edit on 26-6-2012 by Pegasus2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pegasus2000
Or perhaps something that is more dire and on edge, What about the Entire Biosphere being contaminated with Radioactive fallout? Seems 90% of the local population i talk to these days are still completely oblivious to the fact that much of the world is still only inches away from an earth changing event. When people bring up the whole 2012 thing, my mind goes instantly to Japan, and the thought of what if, and when.

Just a small thought. Have a great day.

OH and P.S. The whole matter is not a "What if, Theory, speculation or conspiracy. Sadly this is a When? and Bend over and Kiss a particular lower extremity farewell, or at minimum A New world.

edit on 26-6-2012 by Pegasus2000 because: (no reason given)

Move to a home with old lead paint?
That could help against low level radiation.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

which began in 2001

If you want to get technical, we are still fighting the war Dubya's old man started when Hussein invaded Kuwait. In 1990. 27 years ago.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Pegasus2000

Worse case scenario, a new world, I agree, so that's what I'd prefer myself if all things were possible, but the fundamental joke would have to critical mass for the full realization to set in all over the place.

If the universe IS "waiting on us" then just think of the implications of that, it really is enough to make a person laugh out loud in the spirit of the humor of true understanding.

The materialist mindset is breaking apart, and it's not going to last for the duration of the 21st century.

And something's just got to break, ya know, look at American "culture" and "politics". It doesn't get any more obvious or ridiculous, so the joke is really told at the devil's expense at all levels where the "devil" may be considered simply the mythical personification of plain human ignorance and stupidity, insecurity, etc etc.

There's a joke there to be had every time, trust me. Find it, and the kingdom of heaven and eternal life is yours. Serious.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

22 years ago, you mean.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The eschaton is here already even if only in potentia, it's already here, in me and you for those who "grok", it's something that always was, is and will be, so it appears to keep on getting better and better, even if external circumstances appear to get worse and worse. But because it doesn't come "particularized" no one can point in any particular direction, but come it does, and to the door we are drawn, and every door opens into a new domain of new possibility. Will that require by neccessity, cataclysm? I don't see why that would have to be, because things they happen at so many levels we cannot even begin to fathom the half of it. But the mystery of it all and all that it communicates is definitely on its way I have no doubt whatsoever. And what else IS THERE? (said like Terrance McKenna).

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Cuervo

22 years ago, you mean.

Dammit, NewAgeMan, I'm a prophet, not a mathematician!

Back To The Future is in 1985 and that was a great movie. 27 YEARS AGO! Close enough?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

You sound like the nutty Prefessor! Perfect. No problem.

Damn it man, the flux capacitor had the wrong date, argh!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Originally posted by Cuervo

If you want to get technical, we are still fighting the war Dubya's old man started when Hussein invaded Kuwait. In 1990. 27 years ago.

= 27

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

which began in 2001

Unless of course "His war" refers to not the war on terror as it is called today but to President Ronald Reagan. On October 11th 1984 in his "little Joke" just prior to his weekly Saturday address when he stated "My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes." Of course that is not what he said on the air on National Public Radio but it did leak out and Russia went on alert for no less than a half hour before it was cleared up. This stunt hurt the Cold War relations and that war never really ended, the enemy only changed. So October 11, 1984 to October 11, 2012 is 28 years and December is only the give or take a few months. Nostradamus was never dead on.

Do I believe this? Not sure, but I thought I would throw it in.

Edit to add: I almost forgot about the Iran–Contra affair that began August 20, 1985 and what do ya know here we are again dealing with Iran. that is 27 years.Basically we have had wars based on fear sense then.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

top topics

join