It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's new president to pick woman, Christian VPs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
In an obvious effort to thwart the rumor and fear mongers, the President-Elect of Egypt will balance his new Administration with what could be considered minorities within his Nation.

The question is...what will the enemies of progress think of next to respond to this unexpected development?

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
In an environment with an independent military and newly born executive administration that seeks to bring all aspects of Egyptian society into the process of government...

...what will all those who hope for Egypt to fail come up with next?

Women will have a voice, religious minorities, specifically Christians, will have a voice in how the nation evolves at least over the next few years...

what tales will be told in order for the outside world to become outraged with what will occur in Egypt?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Expect a lot of propaganda against the new president. Remember a lot of time and money has been spent on telling how "evil" the Muslim brotherhood is.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Where I see the propoganda coming from ( if the op is to be believed ) would be the new leaders of Egypt. If it were true that they would appoint non-muslims to office it would only be long enough for people to calm down and stop paying attention.

This certainly is not a long term policy and very obviously does not jibe with the brotherhoods long term goal of rebuilding the Caliphate.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 11235813213455

Do you even know what is the Caliphate?

do a little study...then open your eyes so you can see what is most apparent and obvious ... perhaps then you'll understand what is and is not possible in this world.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Tamerlane put Bayezid in a cage.

Caliphate?

ramblings of imbeciles.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
In an environment with an independent military and newly born executive administration that seeks to bring all aspects of Egyptian society into the process of government...

...what will all those who hope for Egypt to fail come up with next?

Women will have a voice, religious minorities, specifically Christians, will have a voice in how the nation evolves at least over the next few years...

what tales will be told in order for the outside world to become outraged with what will occur in Egypt?

Now I'm really terrified. You and I are seeing eye to eye on this one. Will wonders never cease.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

The Day they same "Isrel has ever Right to Nationhood,, and as a Nation, ist is not the enemy of Muslum's and Islam."
until that day.
maybe.
strange days indeed.

www.youtube.com...
hope u like the selection.

the inclusion of the above Video,, too express my self,,, is now Illegal in Japan.
yup.
edit on 30-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

EMI is claiming rights...I can't watch that link. are they owned by Sony or something?

either way...strange days are better than normal days right about now.
edit on 30-6-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

just because I don't care much for partisanship, doesn't mean that I won't from time to time express an opinion that coincides with with what others think.

join