It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fairy Tales Do Come True

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
One day i was walking through the garage at my condo's and I saw a woman that I thought I would like to meet. I had just gotten some new business cards printed and decided to leave one on her car. I thought it would be easier to handle rejection if she simply ignored it. 2 weeks later I had a diabetic shock and ended up in the hospital for 8 days. When I got out I decided I wanted to order some organic air freshener and proceeded to order by phone, however, due to my diabetic shock my eyesight was not able to read the credit card, so, I walked out my door, walked past several doors and knocked on one I hoped would be answered. The lady on the phone was very sweet and waited patiently. The door opened and I heard a lady say hello, I could only see an outline of her face, but I explained that I needed her to read my credit card for me and that I would be grateful and would explain further at another time. She said she would be happy to help, did so and I bid her a good day. Several days later, after my eyes started to focus better I had my kid for the night, as we were coming back to the condo, parked and got out, the lady who I left my card on her car, was coming into the garage. I was so happy to meet her and approached her with my son and introduced myself as the gentleman who had left the card on her window and she told me she was the woman who read my credit card for me the weekend before. So, I looked at my son and told him that this woman would be in our life for a very long time. This was a bit premature, since I knew absolutely nothing about her, but I just felt it was so amazing I was sure there was a reason. Many things about our lives mirror each other yet we are from very different cultures and upbringings. Guess we were meant to be together, I now live with her in Brazil, we met in Miami and have since ended up here, but that is another story. I could go on and on about the weird things in our relationship, but she is my soul mate and I am so blessed to have found her.

Sincerely,

spiritual33

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sp1r1tu4l33

Good for you mate, glad to hear of your newfound joy!
Now just keep a check on the natural 'expectations' that sometimes rise up within, it is so human nature, but can also disappoint. Watch putting her on a pedestal too, because sometimes they do not like that and sometimes it is unfair to the situation.

Peace,
spec

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Your experience is mine.Same type of 1 in a million with many synchronicities.I had seen my now wife's face since the age of 4.I even knew her name. I also gave her my business card the first day we met,logicIy I never expected to see her again.She was from oversea's and returning home.However I knew we would marry.She is the most beautiful thing in my life along with our children.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm happy for you. I really am. It gives us all hope. Your post however was just a broad stroke in a painting. Broad strokes might help fill in the canvas, but it's those small strokes which add detail to it all that gives the picture the clarity it needs.....so you can fully appreciate it .......So people "get it". So...........

Originally posted by sp1r1tu4l33
Many things about our lives mirror each other............I could go on and on about the weird things in our relationship, but she is my soul mate and I am so blessed to have found her.

Details my friend, details. That's why some people come here to snoop around. Even fairy tales are based in reality. They're analogies. They give life that "softer" edge that some people need, and if there's anything this world needs today, it's a softer edge. And again, you can only get that from the smaller strokes that help fill in the painting.

Sorry to get so technical, but this is ATS after all. (Pics or it didn't happen)

And pay no mind to Mr. Headshot. He's dead from the waist up.

edit on 26-6-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
You have to grab the happiness where you can get it! I am always glad to hear things like this.It seems folks always want to share the bad news, so good news makes us smile even more.

My husband and I only knew each other for about 3 months before we married...so sometimes you just know!
I hope it is everything you both ever wanted. More happiness on earth can never be amiss.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The only thing I got out of this thread was that business cards help a great deal in meeting women.

But no just joking, whatever works.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

thank you for eliminating this jerk.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

i have to pace myself. i can only type so much. i have a nerve problem. but the details are amazing. and i will share more soon. thank you for your reply.

sincerely,

spiritual33

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

u r very kind and i am happy for u as well.

sincerely,

spiritual33

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

thank you for your advice. rest assured i did not just rush in blindly. it was so electric i could not ignore the connection. as to pedestal, she is my soul mate, no pedestal, some day soon i will give more details though.

sincerely,

spiritual33

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
So happy for you both. What an amazing story. Destiny. Wow Brazil, you couldn't have seen that coming. lol

Reminds me of a song:

top topics

join