It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pale Blue Dot - Carl Sagan. Extremel Moving Video, Please Watch.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This video would have to be one of the most inspiring videos I have ever seen, some of you may have heard this speech before, but that is nothing compared to this video. The video combined with the narration and music, make it extremely touching and deep. It had a real impact on me and thus I am sharing it here. This video is very well made and has the potential to inspire a lot of people. Please watch it, you will not be disappointed..

edit on 26-6-2012 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Easy to hear, hard to grasp.

There is so much wonder that is available to us. I am eager for the day when we work together to improve humanity.

Star and Flag for you my friend.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Do not let the bad quality of the thumbnail deter you this video is absolutely beautiful and very clear. If you enjoy please Star and Flag to get this seen by more people it truly does deserve it.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
that was great. the stuff he talks about in the video crosses my mind almost daily but to see it all put together with the visuals was quite powerful. thank you for sharing. S&F

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy

There is so much wonder that is available to us. I am eager for the day when we work together to improve humanity.

I think that day is coming.. More and more people are realising we must change our ways for good or face slowly killing our selves. I feel as though we are in that Cacoon stage at the moment waiting to change.. It is coming my friend. Thanks for the Star and Flag

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyStardust
that was great. the stuff he talks about in the video crosses my mind almost daily but to see it all put together with the visuals was quite powerful. thank you for sharing. S&F

No problem my friend! I know it is very moving but don't thank me thank the creator of this video that is where the real credit goes... It really deserves to be shared

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thanks to all those who Star and Flag! Remember to give credit to the creator of the video not me haha!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The Universe is an amazing place, there is so much we do not understand,,

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyStardust

Please also help out the video itself all credit goes to the original creator of this video

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Come on people Star and Flag! This video deserves to be seen by so many more people

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Oh well guess it will be buried like many other good posts on this site....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Hard to grasp ? That was the easiest thing to grasp ever in my life. It's so simple, yet people make it so complicated when it doesn't need to be.

Fellow Humans :

* You don't matter as much as you think you do.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

[/quot

Very true my friend

Hard to grasp ? That was the easiest thing to grasp ever in my life. It's so simple, yet people make it so complicated when it doesn't need to be.

Fellow Humans :

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Agreed!

Fellow Humans :

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I loved it. Carl Sagan has been one of my favorites for a very long time now.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I loved it. Carl Sagan has been one of my favorites for a very long time now.

Yeah he was a great man and that is an awesome video also that you shared. here is another one from MelodySheep

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the first thread here.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join