It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Al Qaeda Manual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
DISCLAIMER.
For the educational purposes only as to enlighten and to make aware of, to ATS members and non members, the functional mechanics of how terrorist groups perform their operations. I in no thinking capacity endorse the actions and behavior of any such terrorist groups.

The attached manual was located by the Manchester (England) Metropolitan Police during a search of an al Qaeda member’s home. The manual was found in a computer file described as “the military series” related to the “Declaration of Jihad.” The manual was translated into English and was introduced earlier this year at the embassy bombing trial in New York.

part 1.1

part 1.2

part 1.3

B . A meeting held by those responsible for covert work. For that [meeting],great effort on our part should be exercised to ensure its safety. We shall discuss that meeting and what makes it secure from enemies spies. The security plan for that meeting is divided into several stages: A. Before the meeting, B. The meeting location, C. During the meeting, D. After the conclusion of meeting, E. In case security personnel storm the meeting place and capture one of the members. A. Before the meeting: Here the meeting for covert work is divided into: Meeting in a StationaryLocation: A meeting where more than three members gather to discuss a plan or prepare for an activity. Mobile Meeting (Encounter):A meeting among a small number of members, not more than three, to inform [one another] of a certain issue.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Nice thread. Although it is not for the weaker minds as many times, it is better not to introduce such manuals to weaker minds (especially teenagers). There is a fine line where the 'rebel' inside them at that age and the sense of belonging in a society is appealed and satisfied by some of the ideology represented in the manuals.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
Nice thread. Although it is not for the weaker minds as many times, it is better not to introduce such manuals to weaker minds (especially teenagers). There is a fine line where the 'rebel' inside them at that age and the sense of belonging in a society is appealed and satisfied by some of the ideology represented in the manuals.

I did consider this before posting the links and I did so for a few reasons.

(please note that due to my wi-fi signal losing connection as i tried to post the first time this is a rewrite of the original post to which I intended to post. It is shorter and less grand than the original but the spirit of it remains the same.)

1. To provide quality content and help maintain the high standard of ATS.

2. To expose the real conspiracies that exist within our society and governments by providing real and informative data and information since the global authorities deem it in their interests to lie and deceive for greater control.

3. With the increase of invasive technology under the guise of 'safety and security' against us we must remain steadfast with our ability to deny ignorance and understand better how our guardians and accused enemies operate so as to make better informed decisions and choices.

4. And in doing such things the lies, corruption and deception are exposed and to which from we can have world leaders who are capable and worthy of such a title. World leaders with a truer understanding of wisdom.

I am reminded of the Greek story of Pandora's box.

Pandora's box

join