It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holder will ‘closely monitor’ Arizona law enforcement for racial profiling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It was stated today by Obamas Chief Thug that he would Monitor Arizona's Law Enforcement Officers and watch for Racial Profiling.

Attorney General Eric Holder, noting that the Supreme Court ruling today did not give “a license to engage in racial profiling,” warned Arizona law enforcement officials that the Justice Department will “closely monitor” their efforts to check the immigration status of state residents.

Actually I wasn't to concerned about Eric Holder's comment because I seen the Fine Job He Did in Monitoring Guns He Allowed Into Mexico,,,, Fast & Furious,,,, Holder's D O J did a great job in controlling and caring about how those guns would be used in Mexico and in America,,,, Holder really cares about the safety and welfare of American citizens doesn't he?

What, What, What a Minute,,, I do need to be concerned,,, Holder doesn't care about our Borders or Citizens, he only cares about pleasing his Boss and his Boss needs the Votes.

Like Obama, Holder said that he “remain[s] concerned” about the Arizona immigration enforcement law, even though the Supreme Court invalidates three of the law’s provisions.

washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Jeez..... hasn't Holder done enough to Arizona?

Phoenix is the kidnapping capital OF THE WORLD....... because our borders are nonexistent.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by azbowhunter
Jeez..... hasn't Holder done enough to Arizona?

Phoenix is the kidnapping capital OF THE WORLD....... because our borders are nonexistent.

No,, Because,,,,,

The Obama administration said Monday it is suspending existing agreements with Arizona police over enforcement of federal immigration laws, and said it has issued a directive telling federal authorities to decline many of the calls reporting illegal immigrants that the Homeland Security Department may get from Arizona police.

“We will not be issuing detainers on individuals unless they clearly meet our defined priorities,” one official said in a telephone briefing.

I suppose they have to be a Convicted Criminal to be picked-up by ICE, but, if they are a convicted criminal why are they on our streets? You think it could be that we have Open Borders and Bleeding Hearts Advocating for Sanctuary Cities?
www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 25-6-2012 by guohua because: spelling

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

interesting...

i wonder what the feds are trying to sneak in [or out] through arizona's border
that the archbigot of arizona's crusade against the "wetbacks" is threatening.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Attorney General Eric Holder, noting that the Supreme Court ruling today did not give “a license to engage in racial profiling,” warned Arizona law enforcement officials that the Justice Department will “closely monitor” their efforts to check the immigration status of state residents.

Great .... just great. We've got a federal, gun-running murderer that wants to monitor the legal behavior of state law enforcement. Makes as much sense as anything else in the last decade+.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

i wonder what the feds are trying to sneak in [or out] through arizona's border
that the archbigot of arizona's crusade against the "wetbacks" is threatening.

I don't think the federals have any problems moving any contraband they wish ..... be it narcotics, nuclear material or whatever. We have documentation where elements of fedgov were flying narcotics into military bases and civilian airports.

new topics

top topics

join