It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Grandma!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
"Rosebud" a 90 year young woman has been working on her bucket list for a few years now. She has taken a ride in a hot air balloon, gone on a cruse, tried para-sailing, and now Skydiving!!! I think this is great and at 90 its even more incredible. I hope I am still as adventurous when I get there.

90-year-old woman skydives
Reported by KATU Portland, OR.
www.katu.com... (no article only video)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Heres my question and a hint for all of us.
Why wait til 90 to live life to the fullest and do all those crazy things you ever dreamed of?

Why not do it at the ages we are?
Why wait til 90?

Good for that young lady!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

My neighbour's Mum broke her neck last week paragliding...that might have something to do with it... Leave it until such a time as you have no responsibilities...that way, the risk is all your own and any negative outcomes won't leave anyone wanting. And at 90, spending the rest of your life as a paraplegic isn't such a big deal, not that long to suffer.

But sure, I suppose if you are young and without responsibilities, same difference

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

I don't live in fear.
You have one life...why not go do the things you always wanted to but were to scared to until you turned 90 and didn't fear death anymore.

This lady is an awesome inspiration.
Live it to the fullest at all times or you cheated yourself....screw fear,you could die tomorrow and have done nothing to your fullest potential and never lived life.
She is living while most take for granted the fact they are living.
Or as you atsers call it (which pisses me off) sheep.

Sorry about your neighbors Mum...thats very unfortunate.

edit on 25-6-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

No, I wasn't talking about fear. I was talking about responsibility to others, being needed, whole and complete.

I might like to do a lot of things, but some things I reserve to do until such a time as my child isn't reliant on me to provide for him...see what I mean, I can't be selfish, as I have accepted other responsibilities.

Not fear, just common sense.

new topics

top topics

join