It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Zombies" Outbreak Theory 2 : Rabies Virus Mutation ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Point taken
the " " were added to the title to avoid confusion

Thanks for the detail about the autopsy .. i found them important
it support my rabies theory

Since the autopsy didnt find any flesh in his stomach .. he obviously didnt swallow

that mean he was only bitting him .. tearing up the flesh without eating it
sounds very familliar ?..

infected animals bites with a very violent behavior to

The second stage is the excitative stage, which lasts three to four days. It is this stage that is often known as furious rabies due to the tendency of the affected dog to be hyperreactive to external stimuli and bite at anything near.

edit on 6/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

So they weren't biting to feed so to speak, but to injure like an animal using tooth and claw?
Sounds like very primitive human behaviour, just darn crazy or similar to rabies .
Or all of the above

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by christafinias
reply to post by Ben81

So they weren't biting to feed so to speak, but to injure like an animal using tooth and claw?
Sounds like very primitive human behaviour, just darn crazy or similar to rabies .
Or all of the above

Yes exactly like rabies ..
biting anything near them like wiki explain

of course that kind of news would scare people
i understand why they had to pick out a cover story .. it do make sens
the BS for Bath Salt story has just to many holes

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

if a lack of detection of rabies supports your theory, well, um, oh, good for you ?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Enough with the zombies....seriously. Every time some nutjob gets too high to handle himself and starts attacking another person, it makes the ATS breaking news and people start calling out for the zombie apocolypse. It's only been a month or so of this garbage, and it's already more obnoxious than Nibiru.

THEY'RE HIGH PEOPLE ATTACKING PEOPLE! Some people can't handle the drugs they put into their bodies. Some people are insane before drusg are even introduced to their blood stream. Combine the two and ou will no doubt have a terrible outcome.

Get your minds out of the gutters.

Zombies are fake and stupid.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by Ben81

if a lack of detection of rabies supports your theory, well, um, oh, good for you ?

Good for me what ? there nothing good about that
can you change you negative tone a bit because it contribute to nothing

There is no detection for rabies .. like stated in the Op
only when the subject is dead that you can take a brain sample to analyse it

I did my research .. perhaps good for me indeed

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Enough with the zombies....seriously. Every time some nutjob gets too high to handle himself and starts attacking another person, it makes the ATS breaking news and people start calling out for the zombie apocolypse. It's only been a month or so of this garbage, and it's already more obnoxious than Nibiru.

THEY'RE HIGH PEOPLE ATTACKING PEOPLE! Some people can't handle the drugs they put into their bodies. Some people are insane before drusg are even introduced to their blood stream. Combine the two and ou will no doubt have a terrible outcome.

Get your minds out of the gutters.

Zombies are fake and stupid.

Couldnt agree more with you on the zombie part

Rabies do exist .. the virus has 4000 yrs old
last time it mytate it was 1500 yrs ago
and apparently it like the heat ..
the more the planet is hot .. the more chance it can mutate

So far 2011 and 2012 have broken many heat record in cities worldwide
all the fire going on in California and Colorado dont help the planet to cool off

I dont assume its rabies .. it is just food your thoughs
and compare to the bath salt theory .. it do make more sense and connect dots

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Like many of you .. Im still questioning this whole story of Bath Salt has fishy i just cannot accept the Bath Salt theory that would change someone none violent into a crazy beast

What?....you don't think that there are drugs out there that can turn a normal, non violent person into a violent psychopathic maniac?

You do know that this drug isn't really "bath salts" don't you?....you know that, that is just a tag that is being used to sell this narcotic on the internet, amongst other places, to avoid detection.....you knew that right?

research "PCP"......another drug, see what that does to people, how it can turn a normal person into a "crazy beast"

Sensationalist thread with no research done at all

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the florida guy who bit that guys face had an autopsy done and there was no human flesh in his stomach

I bet they would have mentioned rabies

so no zombie, no rabies

might as well move on to your next theory

next time please don't use zombie in the thread title if you don't believe they are zombies

it's not fair to the real zombies

txs

World English Dictionary
zombie or zombi (ˈzɒmbɪ) —n , pl -bies, -bis
1. a person who is or appears to be lifeless, apathetic, or totally lacking in independent judgment; automaton 2. a supernatural spirit that reanimates a dead body
3. a corpse brought to life in this manner
4. the snake god of voodoo cults in the West Indies, esp Haiti, and in scattered areas of the southern US 5. the python god revered in parts of West Africa
6. a piece of computer code that instructs an infected computer to send a virus on to other computer systems

According to the first definition the term still fits and it is acceptable usage, even if you personally don't like people using the term for non animated corpses.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Ben81

Like many of you .. Im still questioning this whole story of Bath Salt has fishy i just cannot accept the Bath Salt theory that would change someone none violent into a crazy beast

What?....you don't think that there are drugs out there that can turn a normal, non violent person into a violent psychopathic maniac?

You do know that this drug isn't really "bath salts" don't you?....you know that, that is just a tag that is being used to sell this narcotic on the internet, amongst other places, to avoid detection.....you knew that right?

research "PCP"......another drug, see what that does to people, how it can turn a normal person into a "crazy beast"

Sensationalist thread with no research done at all

I know what these drugs can do like any ATS members
all that junk PCP, coke, extasy, mush and even weed make people see things
act sometime violently .. yes
screaming like a maniac and doing crazy stuff
running naked in the street while insulting for nothing anyone they will cross
body shaking and contracting with the eyes pupil dilatation

the most violent substance i know
that can change someone usualy not violent into a violent beast
is ALCOOL

people on drugs are normaly less violent then someone who drinks a lot
how many people were murdered and how many kids were abused and beaten from a drunk guy

maybe if you do a little thinking and research you will found the bath salt theory plain none sense

but i do think possible for a big batch of those Bath Salt to be INTENTIONALY infected with something
even there its not making sense
the word bath salts should traumatise everyone by now after 2 month of being said in the news
and yet we are still finding people with rabies behavior .. wtf

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Ben81

I know what these drugs can do like any ATS members
all that junk PCP, coke, extasy, mush and even weed make people see things
act sometime violently .. yes
screaming like a maniac and doing crazy stuff
running naked in the street while insulting for nothing anyone they will cross
body shaking and contracting with the eyes pupil dilatation

the most violent substance i know
that can change someone usualy not violent into a violent beast
is ALCOOL

people on drugs are normaly less violent then someone who drinks a lot
how many people were murdered and how many kids were abused and beaten from a drunk guy

maybe if you do a little thinking and research you will found the bath salt theory plain none sense

but i do think possible for a big batch of those Bath Salt to be INTENTIONALY infected with something
even there its not making sense
the word bath salts should traumatise everyone by now after 2 month of being said in the news
and yet we are still finding people with rabies behavior .. wtf

I have to disagree. Someone on "drugs" is not less violent than someone that has been drinking. Steroids come to mind immediatly. Also, I put "drugs" in quotes because alcohol is also a drug. Just a legal one.

"The word bath salts should traumatise everyone by now after 2 month of being said in the news
and yet we are still finding people with rabies behavior"... Rabies LIKE behavior... but it's still the drugs causing them to act violently. Just because the drugs caused someone to exhibit rabies like symtoms, does not mean that that can be used for evidence to support your claim.

Finaly, we CAN detect rabies before death:

Rabies is an acute and deadly disease caused by a viral infection of the central nervous system. The rabies virus is most often spread by a bite and saliva from an infected (rabid) animal (e.g., bats, raccoons, skunks, foxes, ferrets, cats, or dogs). In the United States, rabies is most often associated with bat exposures. However, there have been rare cases in which laboratory workers and explorers in caves inhabited by millions of bats were infected by rabies virus in the air. Virtually 100% of those infected with rabies who do not receive the vaccine will die. Rabies illness includes rapidly progressing central nervous system symptoms such as anxiety, difficulty swallowing, and seizures. Although less than ten human rabies fatalities occur in the United States annually, as many as 40,000 Americans receive the vaccine each year after contact with animals suspected of being rabid. An additional 18,000 people get the vaccine before exposure as a preventative measure. Worldwide, at least 4 million people are vaccinated each year for rabies. The number of deaths that rabies causes each year is estimated to be at least 40,000, and as high as 70,000 if higher case estimates are used for densely populated countries in Africa and Asia where rabies is epidemic. India, with a very large population of stray, ownerless dogs, has about half of all cases of rabies worldwide. Between 30-60% of human rabies cases occur in children under 15 years of age. Prompt wound care and the administration of rabies immune globulin (RIG) plus vaccine are highly effective in preventing human rabies following exposure.

www.immunizationinfo.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Catalyst317

I have read so many violent attack and violent death caused by alcool
much more then any drugs would do

Isnst drug usualy make people more vegetable
the oposite of violent .. just doing and seeing freaky things

The Bath Salt story is just BS and fishy
i just wanted to share my though
to see if im not alone of seeing holes in the official story

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I believe the official story over rabies mainly because the "zombies" are still alive. If they had super rabies, they would have died by now.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catalyst317
reply to post by Ben81

I believe the official story over rabies mainly because the "zombies" are still alive. If they had super rabies, they would have died by now.

Well if they are
thats a good point you are making
they are returned to a normal state ? with no memories ?

Maybe a batch of those Bath Salt were poisonned by a chemical agent
was it intentionaly or accident
it wouldnt be the first time a batch of drugs are tainted
i heard a group of people in a city of china were poisonned by tainted drugs

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Quote from Plum island animal disease centre

'We're equally proud of our safety record. Not once in our nearly 50 years of operation has an animal pathogen escaped from the island.'
from;
www.ars.usda.gov...

i couldn't find any reports of anthing escaping either but then there wouldn't be.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

heres another theory i found that i posted a thread about not to long ago
link

enjoy

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hi Ben 81 & all who have taken time to join in on this thread in a polite, respectable manner.

I for one am not laughing at your thread as I have seen the behaviour that these drugs cause with my own eyes and it is as scary as a crazed terrorist firing wildly with a spray & pray Uzi or the like.

Drugs are purposefully infected with various agents all of the time, if you do a quick search on Anthrax infected Heroin in Scotland you should find some more information.

I think that as the drugs like Salts, Woof, Meow, Chirp, Burp (lol) or whatever are created in China and other Countries that have a general dislike to most Westerner's then maybe, just maybe they are experimenting with destroying the people of our Once Great Britain & the United States. Even if only 20% of the youth and adults experiment with these drugs that is still a whole lot of lives ruined, destroyed, minds obliterated...

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.newscientist.com...

Here are a few links to follow about the infected Heroin, both are from respectable sources.

Thank you for taking time to have a read, all the best & I personally only use bubble bath and salts from the body shop to relax after a hard day, there is no way I would ever take any mind altering substance, except for my prescribed anti-psychotic's that help me deal with P.T.S.D.

Peace, respect, compassion & unity...maybe our last hope for humanity!!

edit on 29/6/2012 by theguygeeza because: Spelling mistake.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

<< 1   >>

join