It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I despise RATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Why would any normal person get a kick out of taddle tailing.I'm sure if there is death happening maybe to save a life.Just stupid stuff like a dog with out tags or a plant behind the garage.Whats wrong with these people?Is life so miserable that they have to spread negative thoughts to get a boost for more evil doing...I see it every where,even here.I was gonna spill about how bad I was bullied tonight,in front of my kids to boot
...here's an introvert that has lost more trust from society and damn...If I haD THE GUTS ,i WOULD BLOW PEOPLE AWAY...BUT im lovable so I won't............kind of feel better now,thanks ATS

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
There needs to be a separate island, just for bullies. This way they kick each other arses, cry home to mama about how bad they were bullied themselves and let them know how it feels.... Maybe then, they'll change their attitudes. The bully who kicks everyone off the island wins the island itself. May the best bully win. That's if they survive. It will be a no holds bar match.

I hate bullies too.

edit on 24-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I wish it was that easy...thanks for the incite though,,,,by the way,where 's me sun pics.gettin lazy or what

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

..thanx bud,don't change,love ya

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

I just posted some.

I made these two threads just for you about the Sun.

The melting elderly
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

The spirit that tried to get away.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
Why would any normal person get a kick out of taddle tailing.I'm sure if there is death happening maybe to save a life.Just stupid stuff like a dog with out tags or a plant behind the garage.Whats wrong with these people?Is life so miserable that they have to spread negative thoughts to get a boost for more evil doing...I see it every where,even here.I was gonna spill about how bad I was bullied tonight,in front of my kids to boot
...here's an introvert that has lost more trust from society and damn...If I haD THE GUTS ,i WOULD BLOW PEOPLE AWAY...BUT im lovable so I won't............kind of feel better now,thanks ATS

(smiles)..I hope you do feel better.

...and I'm happy you are lovable..please stay that way, and don't sweat the small stuff.

Some people go through periods where they can't be happy unless they are making someone else's life miserable, or they are so filled with disappointment and bitterness on how they've been wronged, that they need to make sure that everyone else shares in that misery.

Tomorrow is another day..and you are lovable..so be happy

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

top topics

join