It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH must provide Congress with a ‘privilege log’ for Fast and Furious documents Obama’s hiding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Obama's Watergate - sort of stinks - oh and the president can not assert executive privilege over the Justice Dept. documents -- only his own "hence" the Executive to protect the members of his cabinet. (is how I understand it) I wonder if he ordered the destruction of the second ammendment and that extends to him ?

On Thursday, Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley ripped President Barack Obama for his assertion of the executive privilege to keep hiding Operation Fast and Furious documents from Congress. Grassley said the White House must provide a “privilege log” detailing what documents Obama is exercising his power over, and what his legal argument for doing so is.

“The White House has already produced documents in Fast and Furious involving communications between White House staff and personnel from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, so it’s ironic that this claim comes up only now,” Grassley said. “Either way, the White House must produce a privilege log to make clear which documents they are asserting executive privilege to protect.”

[url=http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/21/grassley-wh-must-provide-congress-with-a-privilege-log-for-fast-and-furious-documents-obamas-hiding]Source[/url ]
edit on 22-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
oh you know damn well that those documents are going to turn up missing.

or, they will use a scapegoat that will be found with a gunshot wound to the head.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

Oh boy - you woke up to the matrix's game plan. lets not forget - a surprise attack from Luxemberg or a minor fire caused the sprinkler system to flood the records room and now its all a mushy mess.

what ever the excuse you had better believe you would have never thought of it.....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
LOL. Bammy got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Now it is time for his spanking. This is just pure Chicago "Machine Politics". The most corrupt city in the nation and bammy called it home. Why are we surprised at his corruption? I wonder if Biden will pardon him like Ford pardoned Nixon?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The same thing that's happening here will be the same thing that happened with the outing of Valerie Plame.

Someone will be offered up for sacrifice.
That person will be found guilty.
That person will get a presidential pardon.

I don't know how high up this goes. But the JD certainly knew about all this. And possibly the WH as well.

I think someone should be on the stand for negligent homicide at the very least for the death of that border agent.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
oh you know damn well that those documents are going to turn up missing.

or, they will use a scapegoat that will be found with a gunshot wound to the head.

Oh no; you are quite wrong sir!

They'll die in an airplane crash....

top topics

join