It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Censorship: Rio Earth Summit Text is Now Secret -- UN Admits Rio Negotiating Text is Classified

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

UN Censorship: Rio Earth Summit Text is Now Secret -- UN Admits Rio Negotiating Text is Classified

climatedepot.com

'In a shock move, officially-accredited non-government delegates who had traveled thousands of miles to attend the UN's Rio+20 sustainable development conference in Brazil have been refused all access to the central negotiating text.

This key document, containing all of the environmental conference's decisions, is now restricted to governmental delegates only.

The UN's panic decision to classify the Rio negotiating text follows CFACT's Climate Depot revelation at the UN climate conference in Durban in 2011 of the then-public Durban draft, whose contents the world's news media had f
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
climatedepot.com

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This is unbelievable...and yet, sadly it's not.

Information being withheld from those who are going to be implementing some serious proposals that will only bring more restriction and poverty.

Haven't we seen this before - "restricted to governmental delegates only"

Oh, maybe it's national security...Give me a break.

climatedepot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 22-6-2012 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Nice catch man. S&F

It's true, I've just been to the rio +20 summit website and the documents are incomplete. WTF??

Have that they aproved taxation on natural resources and are affraid of the public outcry?

Anyway here is the link to the draft of the document.

I'm brazilian and I'm gonna watch this more closely now.

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
They will hire Lobbyists in all countries.

They will pay off lawmakers anywhere and everywhere.

We all need to keep up on legislation proposals worldwide.

This outfit is a commie Marxist / Corporatist agenda.

They don't care one iota about the planet.

They want all the wealth consolidated.

We are dealing with maniac psychopaths.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

And don't forget, paganists.
From the draft document link posted above "We call for a holistic approach to sustainable development which will guide humanity to live in harmony with nature."
Isn't that verbatim of the Georgia Guidestones?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I could not Agree More !
Psychopaths in action.....The sad truth....Our system has aowed these deranged minds to prosper because they have no moral basis or compunctions....They will lie cheat steal, and kill. They discredit those that they cannot backmail, and backmail those who cannot be discredited,anything to further a deranged agenda of domination...the utimate power trip........
We have the "patients" running not ony the nut house, but the white house as well!
The cure for this whole situation has become plain to me.......it is easily pointed out
All those who have taken their various oaths of office, must begin immediately to fufill those oaths, with zeal.....!
Those who have discovered wring doing thats they know is being covered up, MUST come forward!
The evidence must be presented publically, and a grand jury formed to dispode of these cases......
If the higher ups do not agree with the field officers and try to quash controversia or self incriminating info, oathkeepers are DUTY BOUND BY THAT OATH to SPEAK OUT!
I call on all of you who have the good of America in our hearts, to follow these oathkeepers advise and lead in pursuing justice for all.......................

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

More discussion about this topic at:

"The Future We Want:" NGOs Shape UN Rio+20 Agenda, Levy $1,300 Initial Burden on US Families

and

Rio+20 declaration talks fail almost before they begin

If anyone wants some background info on the intrigue and goings on.....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Standard operating procedure. When the US did not want want any countries raising objection to their war of terror, Washington's money men went 'round the world dishing out payola.

It's unfortunate that we don't have men and women in positions of authority that will say "no". Apparently the integrity to resist the bad guys in in critically short supply.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Indeed. They are planning to engineer the weather, the atmosphere.
They must find more tax revenue, and kill off more people, that is
an agenda of psycopaths!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

And then say that it is for the good of the many! And all the namby pamby people with the collective consciousness of a beehive buy into it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
reply to post by burntheships

And then say that it is for the good of the many!

Yes yes.
Its been a great scheme, they have had a good run at it for over a decade,
duping everyone with the Global Warming scare.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MorfeuZ

Lucky you... South America may be the only safe place left after the implosion

actually, I am jealous all that great fishing.....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

world fascism for a profit and trickle down chump change.....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
They knew something new. HAARP or maybe radioactive Fukushima

Its environmental hazard but sort of "essential". It goes like this....

"Mt Speaker, can you stop dictating and censoring all this for a moment. Everyone, we XXX, already have HAARP that can control weather at our will. We have demonstrate its power few times ago. Just to let you know who is the boss now. Pay respect to us."

or

"Guys, no panic please but this is important, Fukushima radiation now is worldwide and we cant stop it anymore."

or

"Yes, the aliens want to advise and negotiate with us about our planet environment....."

or

My best bet!
"Our scientist confirms the sun lately behaving weirdly due to galactic crossing...."

About the last one, now I cant bear staying in the sun anymore. Its prickly painful to skin unless it cloudy.
edit on 22-6-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid

About the last one, now I cant bear staying in the sun anymore. Its prickly painful to skin unless it cloudy.

I hear ya. I don't remember the sun being painful, just hot. Now it just hurts. Strange.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
And don't forget, paganists.
From the draft document link posted above "We call for a holistic approach to sustainable development which will guide humanity to live in harmony with nature."
Isn't that verbatim of the Georgia Guidestones?

Yeah. Heaven forbid that anyone interfere with the sacred, divine right to turn the environment into one giant radioactive, dioxin filled blast crater. A person can do whatever else they want, and still be considered a good Christian; but obstruct that, and you're really going to Hell.

I think probably the single greatest irony where Christianity is concerned, is what the man who is supposedly the central focus of that religion, said about a tree and its' fruit. You'd think, given that that story had such a prominent place within the Bible, that at least a few Christians might have looked at the eschatological garbage that so many of them believe in, and its' effects, and then possibly taken the hint.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Know thyself, and then know thy enemy.

Christians aren't your enemy, they aren't even part of this convo, but you hate them (in absence) more than the people who are currently working in secret to enslave you?

You gotta check your priorities.

join