It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Nuclear Group Threatens to Blow-Up Nuclear Plant!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If there was ever an illustration of the near, mentally paranoid, hostility, some people have against nuclear power, then I’d love to know how it could possibly exceed this…

Sweden has raised the alert at all its nuclear facilities after bomb sniffer dogs discovered an explosive device in the back of a truck near Stockholm’s Ringhals atomic power station. Police are investigating the incident.
Although the device lacked a detonator, officers have evacuated the area around the truck and are questioning the driver. Initial reports point to sabotage, with no immediate suspects.
www.rt.com...

Is it the Russians trying to increase their gas & coal export markets? After all, that is what will (in truth) happen if more nuke power stations are closed.
Visual illustration of deaths by fuel source…
transitionvoice.com...

More Info…
www-958.ibm.com...

Coal Releases 100 Times More Radiation…
www.scientificamerican.com...

The Integral Reactor should be economical, and has Passive Safety i.e. safety that does not require moving parts prone to failure: en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 090705 by Liberal1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So, you speak about russia, quoting something speaking about sweden, and post it in the japan crisis forum...

And I thought I was bad in geography...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The people here are interested in nuclear energy. Most are against it, and I was just wondering if there was anyone on this particular sub-forum who done it?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Lol....

That will teach them to use nuclear power.....

Is this group of Eco-terrorists mentally handicapped by any chance?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
OP, do you think we should close down all coal plants and replace them with nuclear?

I don't understand why you put the link up with the coal statistics.

new topics

top topics

join