It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9 Most Brilliant Pieces of Comedy Hiding on YouTube (NSFW)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The 9 Most Brilliant Pieces of Comedy Hiding on YouTube

When I saw this list on Cracked.com I just felt I had to share this with members.

The following are their choices for the 9 best comedic gold nuggets you can find on YouTube.

Each one of them is nice and short. Check them out and let everyone know which is your favorite...

#9 - Jurassic Park Theme (using a melodica)

The looks on the actors' faces when that horrible, off-key screeching kicks in is an endless comedy well filled with liquid stupid. It's such a simple, ridiculous idea, but holy sh#t, I can't stop laughing.

#8 - "Here Comes Mr. Meatloaf!"

It's a scene from the 1980s show ALF, but cut up and re-edited in a way that turns the innocent sitcom into a show about brutal alien sex.

#7 - Superheroes Get Loose With It

They were performing at a kid's birthday party, and this was a legitimate part of their act. But thankfully, the person who owned the video recognized the absolute ridiculousness of the situation and uploaded it for the world to laugh at. And for that, they deserve some g-d recognition.

#6 - Bear Dances Exactly as Much as He Wants

It's realized that when it does that head bobbing thing, it gets attention, so it does it when the group of kids comes around. Either that, or the head bobbing is its final warning that means "I'm about to eat the heads of six children as soon as I solve this glass situation."

#5 - Party Rock Cantina

It's that horrible "Party Rock Anthem" song, started right at the dancing interlude part of the video. Except right as they say the line "Every day, I'm shufflin'," the music that comes in is the cantina song from the original Star Wars. And it fits perfectly.

#4 - Bob and Ed Scream for Help

Take out the captions and this is just a video of two goats calling out loudly, with mildly human-sounding voices. But put in a simple text caption and, suddenly, it's comedy gold.

#3 - Headbanging While Making Fire

There is no reason in the world this should be this funny to me, but I can't stop laughing. What's going on is that there is actual music playing, but it's coming out of a headset, and the camera is just far enough away that it's not picking it up. Meanwhile, the guy in the Speedo is trying to get a fire going by fanning air into the coals with a boat oar. All while his friend is headbanging along to the music that we can't hear.

#2 - I Don't Want My Pizza Burning

What I'm about to show you is one of the most frightening things you're ever likely to see in your life. And make no mistake, this is funny for reasons that she never, ever intended. Yes, she attempted comedy, but I assure you that her jokes are not the reason you'll find this hilarious. And if they are, you're probably at the wrong website.

#1 - Heinz Automato

I'm still not entirely sure if this is truly an amateur attempt or if it's a company thing designed to be viral. Either way, it's one of the funniest g-d things I've ever seen, and it didn't get popular for five years. What? How? What the hell is wrong with the world, that this video can't be among the most watched YouTube videos in history?

Hopefully you've gotten a nice dose of the chuckles. With all that is going on in the world, a chuckle can be a beautiful thing!

edit on 21-6-2012 by Hessling because: Fix vid

edit on 21-6-2012 by Hessling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Oh No no no you missed one..check this one out..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg
197,691,206 views oldie but a REAL goodie
Cheers
Coco

edit on 21-6-2012 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

"Can u do the stanky leg for the birthday boy"

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
"Here comes Mr. Meatloaf"...... funny stuff right there. Sodomizing muppets... funny stuff

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I couldn't stop laughing with this one
www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-6-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

Enjoy!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-6-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I've heard of Mad Cow disease before, but I didn't think it was meant to be taken literally!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The "Here comes Mr Meatloaf" video is priceless especially the look on that woman's face!
Thanks for posting!

new topics

top topics

join