It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Lack of Coverage of the Fast and Furious - Will Holder's Contempt Charge Change This/

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well, by and large, most Americans know diddly squat about the F&F scandal. Why? Because this has been a non-story for the Administration controlled MSM.

Illustratively, as I post this, it is the lead story on MSNBC - part of the NBC network which, until last week, never offered its viewers even one report on the Operation Fast and Furious scandal.

It is also a lead story on ABC News' web site which, as mentioned earlier, has never reported a thing about F&F to its viewers until now.

And - not surprising, given that it is the only one of the three networks to have reported on this scandal, it is the lead story at CBS as well.

However, since experience has taught me to put absolutely nothing past these networks, I will wait until the evening news, and tomorrow's morning shows, before I assume this will be a big - maybe the biggest - story they cover. But, finally, there is a realistic hope that it will be.

partisan.blogs.hopelesslypartisan.com...

If you have any MSM spin stories especially TV Network News reports about this. I would appreciate your posting them. I really want to see how far the MSM will go to keep John Q. Public uninformed.
edit on 6/20/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The answer is yes but only until the next big story happens... and it will have to happen pretty quick..

Prediction...... We are going to war.

The dollar will collapse..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I fully expect the obama press to quickly sweep this under the rug by tomorrow, friday at the latest. Or if they do report on it it will be so glossed over nobody'll care.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I agree, it will have more visibility now, but there will be some sort of "distraction" from the administration soon to push it out of the news and off of people's minds. Hopefully not another war.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I just got back from my girlfriend's house and learned that network news did mention Holder's contempt charges and the Fast and the Furious scandal finally today. I talked to her son's friend, about 21 years old, who was clueless about the scandal even after hearing about it on the news.

Hopefully, some people will be intelligent enough to think: "Why is this the first time, I've heard this?" and realized they have been duped. Hope it shattered a few rose colored glasses.

top topics

join