It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was always bad at 1st impressions...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hey ATS

I am new and ready to start going though these forums like it's my job. Any good topics? I do believe and have had many personal experiences. Because of that, however, I'm very skeptical, I feel like you have to wade though all the junk first to find something good and solid. I also like to play the devils advocate. I will defend a side if no one is just to cover all the angles. I like to get to the bottom of things in an almost-obsessive-manner. I get very into the projects once I start them. I will always work all the ends until I find something or am led back to where I started. I'm very excited to become apart of this awesome community! I hope we're good here

-Chief

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I wouldnt call any of the topics here fluff, I'd call em life. As far as which topics your looking for, there is a variety that will leave you beside yourself, and others that are lacking as some may not be able to accuratly translate a certain idea into words.

yet I wouldnt call any of them a complete waste of time.

Feel free to do as you must, just remember that ATS is akin to the peanut farm.....each nut has their own flavor of life.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CHIEF23

Welcome to ATS Chief! From what you have written....we can all look forward to some very interesting viewpoints from you. See you around the forums!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Im sure youll enjoy, its a great place nd addictive

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Don't get too lost, though. I made dinner.

Anyhow, meet me on the otherside?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CHIEF23

Welcome to the crew of nutters! You have officially been placed on the government watch list....Tread carefully....lol

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

You know what? I'm more than okay with that

It's lovely to be with such an interesting group of beings. It's nice to not look like the crazy one for once. Just when you think you are the craziest person ever, someone post about Rodney King being a blood sacrifice! Hooray for the no-insurance-so-i-cant-go-to-a-psychiatrist guy!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by CHIEF23

Welcome to ATS Chief! From what you have written....we can all look forward to some very interesting viewpoints from you. See you around the forums!

Can't wait! Thanks!

top topics

join