It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Physical World Must Be A Lie!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I've long wondered around the subject of Heaven. The possibilities surrounding what happens when we die, and the likely connection between Dreams, Real Life & Death and how I think they must be related.

Although it's not for certain, it's highly plausible that things such as Aliens can jump between our 3rd Dimension and higher levels such as the 4th and 5th Dimension. Ghosts are probably stuck somewhere between our Dimension and the 4th Dimension, hence why some can be spotted on occasions.

We've all heard of the amazing abilities we can suddenly harness when we die, such as having out-of-body experiences in hospital theatres, and been able to see things more clearer, and how things are so bright. This is when we are in a higher vibrational frequency. And then compare this to Dreaming, things are occasionally blurred, almost always dark, and more times then not (for me at least) in black and white. This is probably because when we are sleeping we go to a lower level of vibrational frequency. Although lower and denser, we still have more ability in our dreams then on Earth!

However, why is it in dreams we are able to jump between situations in a flash, can drive the best cars in the world, meet the greatest people in the world and have no worries about having to go to work, earn money, eat food, etc? Similarly, people report and/or suggest when we die and go to heaven or leave our body (wherever that may be?) we again drop all the problems and can be anywhere we like, with anybody we like, when ever we like.

These sound like amazing feats at both a higher, and lower frequency. Time doesn't appear to exist in dreams, as it doesn't when we die, or have an out-of-body experience. So when we compare this to our everyday 3rd Dimensional world, it seems like our physical bodies are a dead weight for our souls! What's so good about having to go to work to earn money to live in this frequency? Nothing! What's so special about our lives on this planet? Nothing!

To me, this place must be hell. If we live a negative life we go (back...) to hell (earth) or we may just make it to heaven, the higher realm of vibrational frequency where our troubles cease to exist.

Make no mistake, it's no co-incidence we hardly know anything about our DNA. Make no mistake, it's no co-incidence items such as Fluoride are added to our drinking water and toothpaste to numb our pineal glands. And make no mistake, it's no con-incidence we have a society in place built around a monetary system. We have been designed and engineered to live in this frequency for the benefit for others, not ourselves.

Does anybody else have any input into Dreams, "Real" (if that's what you want to call it) Life and Heaven/Hell, because it's time we all woke up and understand what's really going on!

JC.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Perhaps we need to go get through this experience to understand limit and appreciate when we are freed, like someone who has never felt any pain or discord would never be able to understand true joy. We have to experience and understand all ranges of experience from limitation to complete freedom.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I don't think of this life as "Hell" even though it does feel like that at times while we are working our butts off just to have food on the table. IMO we chose to be here in order to learn, experience and deal with others who are living a life of duality. Once we die our souls are free again and dreams are just to show us what is possible.

The most important thing to understand as you have a choice...We all have the ability of free will.

If you chose to be a douche bag scum of the earth NWO puppet you may enjoy a good life here now but once you pass away your that much further set back from your goal of being a good human being. We all have darkness within us and it is up to us to win the battle within and make choices that don't allow the evil to manifest.

Message to NWO scum bags:
Your time is coming and the more evil you do here now the longer and harder your path will be...Chose wisely.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Personally I haven't had any recollection of a dream since I was probably around the age of 8 or so, I am now 41.
I usually fall asleep quickly then just sort of wake up the next day. I have always had the ability to think in my head what time I want wake up and I'm always within 1 or 2 minutes before that time so i know some part of my brain is doing something while I sleep. I don't truly enjoy being here and for as long as I can remember I have never wanted to be here.

That said I have done fine and enjoyed many happy moments but that feeling has never gone away and I have always looked forward to seeing where we end up when we die. I am in no way a God fearing person or believe in any of that in the slightest bit, but I also know that pretty much anything is a possibility. Life has gone bye so fast for me it almost seems unreal so I don't dwell on my feeling of discontent for this life and make the best of it when possible. I can honestly say I never want be a part of this place again and I wont be happy if I have to come back after death. I can totally relate to this world being a Hell of sorts.

Though I have been intrigued by many things in this world and spent a great deal of my time here exploring everything of interest I could be it people or places etc this life has felt like a complete waste of time. Some may say maybe I'm here to learn how to deal with the frustrations of being somewhere you don't want to be etc, or the value of Loving others and sharing life with them. Both of which I have done yet that feeling remains. Life is a strange thing and there is an odd sort of comfort knowing that if I were to die tomorrow I would completely embrace it without hesitation. Suicide has forever ran through my brain constantly my entire life but I could never do that to my family and others I Love.

In the end I feel this life is going bye so quickly waiting out death isnt a huge problem and I know its just the next step in our lives
Sorry if that was kind of long winded. I mainly just wanted to say If I do dream I have no conscious knowledge of it.and find this thread subject very interesting.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Candycab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Are talking about obe.

top topics

join