It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Miami Heat and the flames of Satan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I watched today's game and they had a sorry ass piano intro for OKC and once Miami was up they had Kanye West and Jay-Z night in Paris...But it was actually N*ggas in Paris....I can see it already as much as I want OKC to win, the Miami Heat might take this because of the devilish intro for the players with the flames, that resembled the horns of the devil....The Heat...Seriously I am a big sports watcher and I find minor things that could be conspiracies...I think Miami will take this only because the elites want that..And if they all of a sudden lose it is because they saw this thread....

Kanye and Gay Z, I mean Jay Z....These cats are sold to the elites....Tell me what you think....

Even with the slow mo vocals which sounds devilish....Chopped and screwed....At the beginning of the Miami intro...
edit on 18-6-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

And they had to start off with number 6..Why didn't they start off with number 1 Bosh, then number 3 Wade, then number 6 James....
edit on 18-6-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I wanted OKC to win too.

Illuminati symbolism is everywhere, I would look at who owns Miami and their affiliates, compared to OKC. OKC is fairly new team, I have not really followed them. Miami Heat have had much more exposier then OKC, I had no idea OKC even had a team until recently (I rarely follow Basketball) we see how media blows up talentless entertainers who are Illuminati connected (Kesha), they most likely do the same for sports teams.

Just noticed the constant use of red, black, and white. Where have we seen this before?
edit on 18-6-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

Oklahoma Thunder are owned by Chesapeake Energy, a local company which grossed 11 Billion last year. en.m.wikipedia.org...

Mickey Arison is a dual citizenship Israeli- American, he owned the wrecked cruise ship, that went down in Italy. en.m.wikipedia.org...

This sight claims Costa Concordia a blood sacrifice because of the time it sank holyhexes.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
so why didn't the devils flames or whatever you call them not help the Heat win last years finals? also the Thunder where the visting team and the visiting team ALWAYS gets a s****y intro..and why was number 6 introduced first? that would be because number 6 is Labron James, the "face" of the heat...go outside my friend and get some fresh air..you need it

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

so why didn't the devils flames or whatever you call them not help the Heat win last years finals? also the Thunder where the visting team and the visiting team ALWAYS gets a s****y intro..and why was number 6 introduced first? that would be because number 6 is Labron James, the "face" of the heat...go outside my friend and get some fresh air..you need it

I don't think they had this kind of intro last year especially with Kanye and Jay Z music with the flames shooting out from the tube. I love it when people assume I don't go out and get air, trust me I am sure I get more air then you. I don't stay in a trailer park.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Funny that you bring this up. Main and I just mentioned the other day that Lebron has been channeling demons during his games. Have you seen his face during games, those faces haunt me. He change his number from 23 to 6 that has demonacy writen all over it. I also noticed him meditating few times while he was benched(Channeling those demons maybe). Lisa Leslia also mentioned his ingame meditations after game 3 and the other 2 announcer sports analyst guys laughed at her when she mentioned it in relation to his focus.

Illuminati Shinanigans!!!!! lol

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dizTheWiz

I know Diz, but some people don't see or think outside the box like we do.....Tomorrow is the final game, I am calling that Miami takes it...I hope i am wrong, I would like OKC to take it, but Queen James b*tches and moans about how he has no championships...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
What are you talking about... Did you watch the game high or something..?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

OKC is NOT A NEW TEAM!! They are the Supersonics and used to have such great players as Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp and they actually Won a Championship Before.

Sorry to be so blunt, Lebron Won the Title!!!! The Conspiracy should be "why didnt Lebron Play Football instead" than we might have a discussion cuz he would of made much more Money being a 6'8" Wide Receiver/QB/DB/LB/DE/TE....whatever. The Man is a Beast and for Miami to be the sign of the Devil with JayZ and Kanye?? LOL. If anything LeBron is POSESSED!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Dude you serious? OKC is a young team...Miami struggled against Boston...They went 7 games....Your saying this game was set in stone? Ofcourse it was....I knew it...Lebron sold his soul to win a ring...And he got it...Done...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Seriously the elites have hijacked sports....Watch out where you bet....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What I find weird about people saying OKC is an "inexperienced team"...
look who they beat in the playoffs-
Defending champ Dallas, The Lakers lead by Bryant who won multiple titles and many on the team have won titles, and the Spurs, who won around 20 games in a row and also were former champs and have YEARS more experience than OKC.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

What I find weird about people saying OKC is an "inexperienced team"...

They were doubting OKC big time...I still honestly do not know what happened. Miami isn't that great of a team, OKC should of swept them easily. I just don't think they were meant to win.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

The team is old, but the name, city and owners are new.

KonquestAbySS,

I noticed you were mentioning Lebron being posessed, its reminds me of "Sasha Fierce", that takes over Beyonce during her performances.
edit on 24-6-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join