It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Base Continues to Turn Against Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It seems that the President is in ever increasing trouble. 2008 supporters are falling away and who can blame them. [snip] has done nothing to help his base. When the Atlanta Black Star runs an article about a former Harvard law professor of Obama who believes that Obama should't be reelected you have got to believe that there is big trouble in Hope and Change town.

[snip] is all talk and no action and a complete amateur. So bring it on and tell me why the President's base is turning against him, or tell me that they are not. Either way you need to come to his defense in some logical way. Don't just tell me about it is Bush's fault or how bad all of the corporations are. Don't just drink the Obama koolaid. Had enough of that BS.
edit on Sun Jun 17 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

Have to beat someone to it, the professor is white so he is racist.

You bet.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
He actually says that Obama hasn't been progressive enough... Are you sure you want to stand behind this man's position?

From your source...

Obama “must be defeated” because he hasn’t been progressive enough.

“He has failed to advance the progressive cause in the United States,”

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

let's see if his loss is in the cards:

backlash

Oh, and people who parrot the "Obama is an incompetent amateur" line are ignoring how much purposeful damage he has done. He has followed the CFR plan and increased the debt 60% in just three years. That is SIX TRILLION DOLLARS. Now that is some professional destruction. And do not try to tell me that it is because of Bush era policies. Obama is POTUS and has show no shyness in signing exec orders and overstepping his bounds. He could have halted the debt or at least greatly slowed it. Not to mention all of the other crap he did.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
He actually says that Obama hasn't been progressive enough... Are you sure you want to stand behind this man's position?

From your source...

Obama “must be defeated” because he hasn’t been progressive enough.

“He has failed to advance the progressive cause in the United States,”

That is fine with me. He is a failure to the left and a failure to the right. Sounds like total failure to me.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Spending money takes no big skill, had an ex that could spend it like it was water and she had no special training.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot

Spending money takes no big skill, had an ex that could spend it like it was water and she had no special training.

Do you not see that all politics is fake? And all presidents are CFR stooges? Saying that one is incompetent or another is not means that you are caught in the dialectic because no matter who is in office you get the same thing.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Gave you a star Numbers, I too agree that politics is a joke but at least I can enjoy the joke. I also believe that [snip] is a bad joke.

edit on Sun Jun 17 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Gave you a star Numbers, I too agree that politics is a joke but at least I can enjoy the joke. I also believe that [snip] is a bad joke.

I guessed it was you. I could sense that we were on the same wavelength on this.

by snip do you mean ROmney, Paul or both? I would mean both. Obama is understood.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
One person's opinion makes a BASE..

Got ya!!!

Just another slam Obama on anything you can find thread.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
One person's opinion makes a BASE..

Got ya!!!

Just another slam Obama on anything you can find thread.

We do not all get a thrill up our leg for the guy.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
Hahahaha

You called him OBUMER.

Is this serious? Soooo WE need to tell you why his base is or is not supporting him.

Why do we have to tell you this?

Hahahahaha who the F are you??

I'm the guy who is schooling You son. You what to be heard speak up or otherwise just slink into the dark.

Again SON, what are you gonna do about it?

And im fine in the dark. Good training on this side.

Soooo besides being all talk on ats, what physical attempt have you made to fix any issues?

Besides " ohhh look, look, look what i found!!!! Obumer sucks!!! I know this because I have a law degree and have passed the BAR exam, I have paid my dues as a governer, senator, and have have people elect me into offices, I did what was neccessary to atleast put myself in a position to change the state of the usa even if it was in vane."

So before you SCHOOL anyone, atleast have the credintials to give weight to anything you say SON.

If not, your just a fart in the breeze SON.

Heard and quickly forgotten.

V/r

DARKNESS

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Are you saying that only one person has turned on Obama? Would it be helpful to you for me to make a list of the people who were for him before they are now against him.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Hahahaha

You called him OBUMER.

Is this serious? Soooo WE need to tell you why his base is or is not supporting him.

Why do we have to tell you this?

Hahahahaha who the F are you??

I'm the guy who is schooling You son. You what to be heard speak up or otherwise just slink into the dark.

Again SON, what are you gonna do about it?

And im fine in the dark. Good training on this side.

Soooo besides being all talk on ats, what physical attempt have you made to fix any issues?

Besides " ohhh look, look, look what i found!!!! Obumer sucks!!! I know this because I have a law degree and have passed the BAR exam, I have paid my dues as a governer, senator, and have have people elect me into offices, I did what was neccessary to atleast put myself in a position to change the state of the usa even if it was in vane."

So before you SCHOOL anyone, atleast have the credintials to give weight to anything you say SON.

If not, your just a fart in the breeze SON.

Heard and quickly forgotten.

V/r

DARKNESS

Once upon a time, when America was great, the only credentials that a man needed to have his opinion count was to the fact that he had an opinion. And Senators and such did not get paid six figures to sell out the nation. They do more back scratching than due paying.

Sorry for the tone. We do not all worship politicians and lawyers.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

You should enhance your calm

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You should enhance your calm

Noted and will do.

But first.........
edit on 17-6-2012 by PLASIFISK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

........ But first

Keep your sorries.

As i suspected you are just a mouthy one.

ATS is great to voice opinions.

But dang it if i got a quarter for every person who mouthed off as you did, and had nooooooo attempts to correct
any of the issues being stated or atleast the ability to speak toe to toe with said person of interest in a public forum with american supporting the cause......... I would be rich.

But im not (sad panda)

So again please tell ATS how you plan to change anything.

Or admit you are just a mouthy nobody who is doing nothing.

When your done Please kick the soap box back into the corner.

Thank you

SON

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You are adding nothing to the thread as I suspect you have nothing to add. If you have nothing try not posting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join