It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Actually Admits He's Wrong:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The president noted the election would make "many twists and many turns" and that "polls will go up and polls will go down" and "there will be no shortage of gaffes and controversies that keep both campaigns busy and give the press something to write about." In Ohio he joked, "You may have heard I recently made my own unique contribution to that process.

politics.blogs.foxnews.com...

But your not going to find this story on any homepage of the left wing media MSM.

Nope sorry I had to revert to Fox News here but there it is, in all of it's glory. It has finally happened. The he can do no wrong President actually admits he said something wrong. Not to mention, most of what he is doing is wrong! But come on, it isn't everyday Obama admits he's wrong.

Let us celebrate this one moment and hope others see Obama for what he truly is.

edit on 15-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
"For what he really is"

HUMAN.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Obama is our Lord and Savior, how dare you..

But really, this article is stupid. I'm pretty sure even his biggest fans understand he makes mistakes.

edit on 15-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Obama has another four years anyway, who cares, the Dems outmaneuvered the Repubs yet again. They locked in a 'win' by selling the electronic vote counting to a company in Spain. Game over, you better get used to President Obama for another four years.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Obama is our Lord and Savior, how dare you..

But really, this article is stupid. I'm pretty sure even his biggest fans understand he makes mistakes.

edit on 15-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

True bro.

People eh!

new topics

top topics

join