It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the difference between Politics/Scandals, Mudpit, and BTS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Please can someone explain this to me. I know the motto is deny ignorance, but a lot of what's been going on is just petty.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I concur with Jamuhn. The board seems overwhelmed with politics and terrorism threads.

I really can't see a difference between the three sometimes.

DE

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The way I always assumed was that the Mudpit was for politcal debate, while Poiltics/Scandal was just for discussion of politically-related news stories.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It was always my understanding that P&S was for discussion of politcal stories and themes.

Whereas The Mud Pit is for political debate. Take a side and rant and rave.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Problem is that the Mudpit attitude of 'rant and go' seems to be spilling over into other areas, particularly the war on terrorism. P/S isn't about scandal, it's about making digs at one candidate or the other.

DE

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Mudpit is restricted access. So I guess if you want to avoid all the recent flood of new bashing posters then that's the place to post.

I keep forgetting that.

There HAS been a flood tonight (since the debate really) of posts intended to do nothing but bash.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The flood's been going for a few months, it's jsut now that people have been noticing that the midgets have drowned.

Bashing has been going on quite awhile, and it doesn't show any signs of stopping.

DE

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Wait until January, then things there should die.

Yeah, I said January, that'll give both sides time to stop hollering about stolen elections.

Can't wait for this to be over.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I agree. After the elections, things will calm down. Although, I think January is optimistic...more like March. Then, it'll be back to discussing the 'horrors and hidden agenda' of the administration in power. Yup....back to normal....

new topics

top topics

join