It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Atheist friend of mine, is considering God, through Tai Chi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by majel42

I dont think this is similar. He is astonished that he can feel this chi energey, he calls it a chilly vibrational wind, and can direct it all over his body and to others. I have known about this as well but only do tai chi maybe once a month.

So now he's been devouring all ancient texts that discuss chi energy, and guess what, many of them reference a supreme being. So he is considering this being to be something subtle and saying that if God does exist, perhaps it would require One to tune into said being,the way it took him 3 months to tune into chi energy. His words,not mine.

He's reading Taoist, Buddhist, and zen texts now. Im gonna be having a chess game w him this Friday. Will add more updates as i get them. I figured id get questions here for him and ask then reply here. He limits his time on the net as he's an engineer and has to stare at comp all day

Hmmm...chilly vibration? That could be an indication that his yin is too strong. The normal sensation should be a warm feeling. If it is hot, yang is too strong. Does he practice Tai Chi at night? At night time, yin is stronger and he may feel more yin energy. Try to practice tai chi in the morning, you would feel more yang energy.

<< 1   >>

join