It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Privy to Secret Documents: Obama's latest scandal.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
WASHINGTON -- A critical document from President Barack Obama's free trade negotiations with eight Pacific nations was leaked online early Wednesday morning, revealing that the administration intends to bestow radical new political powers upon multinational corporations, contradicting prior promises.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

As my grandfather would say, "Man Alive!"

How many scandals is this white house involved in now? Seems the Huffington Post gets new documents from the Obama administration as well as the NYT!!!!

Not sure this is what some people thought when Obama talked about his transparency promise. That's something he kept!
edit on 13-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

In early June, a tribunal at the World Bank agreed to hear a case involving similar foreign investment standards, in which El Salvador banned cyanide-based gold mining on the basis of objections from the Catholic Church and environmental activists. If the World Bank rules against El Salvador, it could overturn the nation's domestic laws at the behest of a foreign corporation.

So, in addition to the UN wanting authority over the domestic laws of sovereign nations, now the World Bank is flexing.

It's now just a matter of TIME.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if the hypocrisy is the exact reason some of this stuff is leaking out. There are still honest people who are privy to such information, and although they would be hung out to dry if caught, they are doing a great service to the people. The government is supposed to work for us, not keep stuff from us that hides their lies. It seems that many people forget this, because they but into the nationalism of "national security." We gotta get the terrorists right? lol. The government has done much more negative things to us than all acts of terrorism on US soil combined.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I hate this president very much.That being said we are seeing a process her that is being employed from inside the system.This process is a control mechansim that cripples Presidential authority.This is one of many reasons why the President is a puppet. The first would be what they tell him in that room after they swear him in.
I would love to see a President with the balls to expose that. Romney will face the same,big,old, giant money who wants America under control.
Obama looked good for the globalist agenda so he got in but he is wandering off the reservation. He isn't playing ball like the last two presidents.He is an idealist,so he's getting burned.Scandals,legislation being knocked down,these aren't Republicans efforts alone this is orchestrated.Racism isn't even a thought.Its used to divert.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
WOW!
This was reported by the far left Huffington Post? You mean that they actually dared to report something that happened to be negative about Obama? I'm in shock. And I'm taking it as a good sign. Maybe people are waking up ...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

So are you ok with our allies being thrown in jail for helping us?

You are ok with people actually knowing that our president has a kill list?

You are ok with the White House telling the NYT that someone in the Obama administration put the virus onto Iranian computers.

I mean it's one thing to be transparent but this is very, very dangerous, and I am sure Iran and the Middle East are looking at these documents and putting all the pieces together to try to kill our friends!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Did you mean to post this somewhere else?

In context it doesn't make sense.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Scandals,legislation being knocked down,these aren't Republicans efforts alone this is orchestrated.Racism isn't even a thought.Its used to divert.

I can agree with you here. Republicans have been talking about this for the past two weeks, Huff Post just recenly covered it. Republicans are only trying to bring it to public attention. They want answers as do I!
edit on 13-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Absolutely amazing....

Forget the political party, this is a straight sell out of America while the government watches or assists.

You could not write a morality play with this script. No one would by it happening.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Did you mean to post this somewhere else?

No. I actually read the entire article.

And quoted it.

But thanks for looking out...
edit on 13-6-2012 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

top topics

join