It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Schiff Speaks With Rand Paul About Romney Endorsement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Well......
I can understand his arguments in this interview

It still seems too early for him to do it however, at least in my opinion

But Rand has never been a non-interventionist though, only similarity between him and his father is free market economics.
They are completely different on the global scale

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Rand Paul is ridiculous.

I was always on the fence about him, always knowing that he didn't hold the conviction of his father. I think it is ridiculous that the both of them are refusing to acknowledge hope.

Sure, they talk about the "platform" and "influence" at the convention, but that doesn't mean you stop fighting right now. That doesn't mean you just give up before the final battle. I don't give a damn how bleak it is, the fact is that there is STILL a chance, however slim that it is, that Ron Paul can win the nomination.

"Power within the party"? Is that what it is all about then? Rand Paul right now isn't like a Judas, he is like a Robert de Bruc siding with the kings and lords based on false promises of a better future in a world where nothing ever changes within the system.

This is the first time something in politics has nearly reduced me to tears. There are no excuses for GIVING UP. NONE.

And I do not care what Rand Paul does, I do not care what Peter Schiff says, and hell - if Ron Paul has finally been compromised as well, if this is truly the end and he too has gone against his mantra of never giving up and has finally just thrown in the towel to say "if you can't beat them join them", then so be it - but I will not join them and I swear as I have that I will bring the revolution that they have apparently given up on.

People are blinded by their own cage bars and now... the only ones who were making them visible in a public eye are turning their back on that.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Ron Paul supporters...you are being told to fall in line.

And I honestly think most of you will once Ron Paul makes his speech and tells you to.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Ron Paul supporters...you are being told to fall in line.

And I honestly think most of you will once Ron Paul makes his speech and tells you to.

Don't you have a war-criminal that you want to re-elect?

You aren't being told to fall in line, you are already in line
Eyes closed and arms open

Good luck with Obama, send your apology letters to the middle east if you have time as well as loss of jobs.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Poor Rand.........I truely think that he just never got the picture..........
The fight goes on.....those who support Dr Paul, must keep the faith.....
Its not up to Rand to call things off in the first place.....Whos he think he is?
In my opinion the campaign slogan should have aways been" Ron Paul or Revolution."...............

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The man comes from a different generation than his father.... was not under his father's "tutelage" ... and certainly is part of the current 'regime.'

Any surprises? I suppose, if you expected him to be a clone of his daddy.

As far as endorsing Rmoney.... sure.. like any Republican club-member has a real choice.

... election politics.... man do I hate the 'show' and the 'marketing.'.

top topics

join