It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails and noxious mist from medieval times?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
www.think-aboutit.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

it just seems odd that the chem-trails are coming right before the ensuing depopulation .

since the "depopulation" is "ensuing", when else could the chemtrails come??

apart from that - what "ensuing depopulation"?

www.youtube.com...

this raises a few flags of depopulation

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

"a few flags" of imaginative speculation as far as I can see.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

if you will indulge me i was wondering how much money u can save by clipping coupons and eating the early bird special with the senior discount.

dunno - whatever place it is gives you those would seem to be an obvious and logical place to inquire.

Oh...yeah...I can see why you haven't....

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

there is no speculation when it comes to radiation, radiation destroys mutates almost everything it touches especially living beings, but i get it, you want to try and get out of this thread with a shred of dignity, as for myself i lost all dignity long ago, so u can spew your uppity remarks to try to make me look like a simpleton, but in the end your just trolling, life's a garden dig it!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Mutation is not depopulation - mutation is why we are not monkeys (more or less).

Equating the 2 is even less than "imaginitive speculation"

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Mutation is not depopulation - mutation is why we are not monkeys (more or less).

Equating the 2 is even less than "imaginitive speculation"

so when u paraphrased my quote and just focused on mutation to make your argument, it shows how shorted sighted you are, i said, as have the scientific community " radiation mutates and destroys". and for every benifecial mutation that we have gone through, how many negative mutations have happened, that ultimately end in death or lower quality of life to the point were the subject cant or wont procreate cause of their mutation?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The amount of radiation we receive is obviously NOT enough to stop procreation!!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The amount of radiation we receive is obviously NOT enough to stop procreation!!

didnt say it would stop it but it will affect over all numbers

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You wrote:

post by DocHolidaze

how many negative mutations have happened, that ultimately end in death or lower quality of life to the point were the subject cant or wont procreate cause of their mutation?

sure looks like you said radiation will stop procreation to me

But whatever......as it is numbers are increasing - DAMN that radiation!!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

But whatever....???
u hate kids or something?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

You wrote:

post by DocHolidaze

how many negative mutations have happened, that ultimately end in death or lower quality of life to the point were the subject cant or wont procreate cause of their mutation?

But whatever......as it is numbers are increasing - DAMN that radiation!!

notice i referred to an individual, that's why i wrote "the subject", any one person that is exposed to radiation has a higher chance of death, cancer, other sicknesses, and yes inability to procreate and if they do procreate there offspring has all the same risks, i wonder how many subjects are going to be exposed to radiation because of this latest event ? as u commented on my sub-par punctuation skills earlier in the thread, i am going to comment on your sub par reading comprehension skills, but its not your fault, blame your education system, that's what everyone else does

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

So are you now saying that one person not procreating is depopulation??

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

so are you this dense, or are you just trying to get a rise out of me? either way i never claimed that this one event will single handily cause depopulation, i just used this one as a example of the many things going down in this realm that indicates depopulation on paper(personally i going with my gut), i could tell from get go you have a simple mind and was trying to go one issue at a time, u know, like you would teach a child. are you living in a humanity of peace, honest politics, that is completely void of man-made, and natural disasters, that happens to reside in universe were the laws of physics are not stacked in favor of impending destruction of our earth? if not, i suggest you open your eyes and look around, and while your at it brush up on reading comprehension skills.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You said there was depopulation - I asked what was hte evidence of it, and your "explainations" came down to "the subject" not procreating due radiation induced mutation - I had already explored the idea of a whole population not procreating but you said that was wrong.

so I'm still wondering what this depopulation from radiation induced mutation is supposed to look like.

However you try to spin it, clearly there is insufficient of it affecting however many individuals to slow down actual real-life population growth in the world at the moment.

IE there is no actual depopulation going on.

so why did you bring it up?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

www.think-aboutit.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

it just seems odd that the chem-trails are coming right before the ensuing depopulation .

since the "depopulation" is "ensuing", when else could the chemtrails come??

www.youtube.com...

this raises a few flags of depopulation

i said it raises a few flags of depopulation. when u originally asked i asked u can u feel it? then the trolling began, are you done yet?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

ther's nothing trolling about asking someone what hte evidnce is for het claims they make.

If they then get angry, attack the questioner and refuse to back up there claims then that is usually a good indication that that in fact they are making stuff up, or repeating somethign they have heard without bothering to see what the justification is.

If you don't like this sort of "trolling" then perhaps you should reconsider making claims that you cannot actually back up with good evidence.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

ther's nothing trolling about asking someone what hte evidnce is for het claims they make.

If they then get angry, attack the questioner and refuse to back up there claims then that is usually a good indication that that in fact they are making stuff up, or repeating somethign they have heard without bothering to see what the justification is.

If you don't like this sort of "trolling" then perhaps you should reconsider making claims that you cannot actually back up with good evidence.

the only claim i made was i had a feeling of an ensuing depopulation,when u figure out how to scientifically prove feelings let me know(and to be clear since your so witty and intelligent, i mean premonitions,not the act of feeling) , and as i stated before, as an example of one of the factors that i think will lead to this gut feeling is all the dangerous radiation being released right now. and in my original post i just asked if anybody else had info on the two phenomenons that may be connected because of there similarities,
and all you did was use my thread to chat with your buddy which u could of easily been done with the personnel message system ats has in place, and then instead of contributing to the original post you tried arguing about depopulation which has nothing to do with my original intent of this thread, so again i ask are you done yet?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

[the only claim i made was i had a feeling of an ensuing depopulation,

Rubbish - perhaps you have forgotten your own OP - so here it is again:

www.think-aboutit.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

these two phenomenons/conspiracy's seem to have a connection of sorts. i am not pulling the alien/ufo card here nor am i discounting it. it just seems odd that the chem-trails are coming right before the ensuing depopulation . not having much time to research i pulled up two articles that might help show the connection i see and that im sure others have, i look forward to hearing your opinions on the matter. and for the mods if this is the wrong spot feel free to move.

Nothing about you "feeling" it in there.

sorry about that.

Later on you posted a very imprecise message in response to me -

can you feel it?

Feel what? whemtrails? depopulation? "the connection of sorts"?

, so again i ask are you done yet?

Asking questions and denying ignorance? no - not even close.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

www.think-aboutit.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

please ask any question about the main point of the thread topic, and how is rambling with one of your buddy's on a thread denying ignorance, and furthermore how is making a connection between two phenomenons ignorant?
you asked what? i asked can u feel it, indicating that i could feel it, but since my feeling is not important to the thread topic i didn't elaborate, now that i have elaborated you know my stance, do you have anything to add to the point of the thread, or are you done?
edit on 13-6-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Ther is nothing inherently ignorant about making a connection between 2 theses.....unless you cannot or do not back it up with any coherent reasons - in which case you have merely ignorantly linked 2 theses.

In respect of this thread, I am always interested in apocalyptic claims such as depopulation - finding out why people raise them as if they knew somethign about them is quiet illuminating - usually in the same sense that you have been illuminating - with twisting and turning in order to do anything other than admit that in fact there is no real evidence at all - it is an invention, wishful thinking or some other form of argumentum ex culo.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join