It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visitor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Ever since I have moved into my house there have been odd occurences. To many to really put down all of them. Balls of lights, odd noises, my dvd player turning on by itself and ejecting the dvd tray and then closing it again. Two months ago my faucet in the bathroom turned on full blasy by itself I got up and turned it off and went back to bed. As I laid down I heard it turn back on to full force. Talk about give me the willies. So are the main things. So of my friends have seen things. Tonight I had to oppurtunity (sorry for spelling its late) to see one of the "things" that may be sharing my house with me. I had gotten home from work and was checking my email in my office when I walked back out to check on my pizza. My kitchen is located so that when you are standing by the stove you look directly into the living room. I had walked to the stove to check on my pizza when I had the sensation that someone was standing by in the entrance to the living room. I turned to look and swear I saw someone standing there for a second and then turn and run to the other side of the living room. It happened so quickly that I was unable to make out any great detail other then it was tall and was wearing brown pants. It acted almost like it was surprised to see me looking at it or that I had noticed it. I can honestly say it scared me as I stood in the kitchen for 5 mins before walking into the living room to see if someone was there. Even know as I type this I get the feeling that there is someone or something in the house with me watching me. As I started typing this it has gotten extremely cold in my office. My tv just turned on in the living room to the twilight zone of all things.

[edit on 4-10-2004 by KILLCREEK]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Do you rent or own the house. Just curious as the seller is required to disclose anything that has happened there like deaths, suicides etc.????

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I rent the house. I asked the landlord about it and she tells me there has never been anything unusual happen here as far as suicide or murders. Thi

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Try to do as everybody else... setup a webcam and let it run to see whether you get something captured on video.

// k

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Can you try to get some of these occurances on camera?

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
What I suggest is that

1. You try and find out the history of the house yourself,
2. Write down all the things that happen so you can see if there is a pattern to what�s happening,
Also I have you tried talking to it? I heard this helps
Does this only happen in one part of the house?
What feeling do you get from the presence? Danger? Or just you�re own fear?

LL1

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The library for the history on the land and find out what was on the property prior to the house that you now reside in.
Or if there were other houses there before your house.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
The library for the history on the land and find out what was on the property prior to the house that you now reside in.
Or if there were other houses there before your house.

The area were this house sits used to be a large dairy farm at the turn of the century. As for feelings I get? More over just an uneasy feeling that something is here with me that and the extreme coldness that comes on during times like this.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It was curious about what you were doing when you were in the kitchen (maybe lonely). Then it's afraid after it knew you saw it. Why was it afraid? Are we able to do something to dismiss it? If so, why would it not want to be dismissed? Where would it go? I know, more questions than answers but some things to consider.

LL1

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Here is something to examine, "Ghost Towns In Montana"
the map is interactive, although it states map not found:

www.ghosttowns.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
LL1, thanks for the map to ghost towns in montana. I live in Flathead county which has no listings.

Saint4god. After considering your questions, it still doesnt make sense to me. I was checking on a pizza that was cooking. Nothing big there. Besides can a ghost even be lonely? I do not know. I do not know if a ghost can even be considered a corpral being? Someone want to help me out with that one? Same goes with it being scared I saw it? Can a ghost have these feelings? Were do ghost come from let alone go? I am just a single 28 yr old guy cant see how that could be interesting what so ever.

I do have one possiblty for some of the things that go on. My best friend who I grew up and who was my brother was killed in Iraq last xmas. Could this be him just #ing around with me? I dream about him constantly and its usually about me telling him not to go because he will die. So I dont know.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hi Killcreek.
I have had an experience with a ghost when i was in my early twentys.It was hanging around my musical equitment in my recording room in my basement. Lucky for me my girlfriends aunt knew of a person who could astral project which i had not heard too much about at that time. He AP into my house and was able decern that this entity was harmless and basicaly just liked me and the music, not to mention the high electrical field it produced.(however in trying to get noticed it scared me and her)
It sounds to me like this thing has been trying to get your attention for awhile, manipulating only things that it knew it could like the facet.When you finally noticed it you probably did suprize it.

My suggestion if you can handle it is to make contact talk out loud to it as well as in your mind, tell this person you know it is there and because of that it does not need to frighten you trying to get noticed.Remember these things were people and do react to all the things we would, As for it being your brother it might just be? ask some questions only he would know.And if you have a tape recorder turn it on when speaking it might pick up its voice even though you may not have heard anything audible at the time.
Parker
P.S if you have any questions or if i can help in anyway U2U me parker

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hi parker thanks for the reply. I have always been a little leary as to things like this. Ok suppose this thing was not evil, why then do I get an uneasy feeling sitting here? If it desires my attention then why not just show up instead of this hide and go seek crap? As for it being my bro..maybe some of the things but not this. What little bit of it I saw was over a good 6 and half feet tall my bro was 5 foot 9. I guess my last question would be why me? I guess thats the biggest thing I dont understand.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I dont think it is evil and as far as the uneasy feeling you have that is just a sense we all have, even animals to the presence of these things.My take on the "hide and seek crap" is that you are getting flashes of awareness of its presence and it just seems to you that you are getting these fleeting glimpses.

Why you? well thats the question anyone asks themselves in that situation I felt the same way about the ghost i had in my recording room, These things are around all of us constantly. It could have an attraction to your residence or to you personally. It might have recognized something in you that would lead it to believe that you might be able to see it when others have not given it any notice at all. I think if i remember correctly the person in my recording room was at first attracted to the high electrical around it, and probably recognized that i was open psychicly which would have been a bonus to it knowing i would feel and sense its presemce.
Parker

new topics

top topics

join