It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenpapers debunks Stealth Delegate Theory- For the last time!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Nothing. He doesn't have to be politically active for 4 more years. Basically next time the t.v. tells him to.
It's funny because if he didn't think Ron Paul had a chance he sure spent a lot of time making threads and talking about him.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

14 delegates abstained from voting the last election. That amounted to 1% of the entire vote. It had no effect.

What's not to understand?

I guess it's hard to understand things when you don't look at facts and continue to make up little theories in your head leaving the possibility that Ron Paul still has a chance!
edit on 14-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
As I wrote in my other thread.

There are not enough secret delegates dedicated to Ron Paul to take the nomination away from Romney at the convention. The Romney delegates that may support Paul will still be bound to Romney. Ron Paul has said this, what don't you understand about that? You think you're smarter than Ron Paul? With a lifetime of legislation and politics under his belt, I am 100% positive that he understands the delegate rules better than you do! If this was legit, he would be all over this like the political hawk he is. Instead of making secret deals with Romney and Bernanke. So I ask again, why isn't Ron Paul officially using this in his non-existent campaign? Why isn't Obama attacking the GOP on this issue?

I am done talking with you! You are clearly blinded by your love of the man when even most other Ron Paul supporters have moved on and felt betrayed by Rand Paul's endorsement. They are now saying he is just another politician!
That's what I've been saying all along.

Until you answer those questions with facts; not Paul supporter talking points, I am done speaking with you.
edit on 14-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join