It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul Endorses Romney...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
How absolutely horrifying is this garbage. Maybe the rumors abound which we couldn't even fathom were true. Maybe we deluded ourselves into thinking that anybody with a Paul name couldn't be a status quo politician. This is so new at the moment that there have yet to be youtube videos saying 'Rand Paul never said this blah blah blah' sort of like how the MSM said he was ending his campaign.. then he wasn't...

Rand Paul Endorses Mitt Romney

If this ends up being true I suppose it should confirm everything we have already known... Politicians are scumbags who dont know how to do anything other than say what you want to hear until elected. We unfortunately live in a world with a horrifying lack of integrity. Unfortunately if this happens to be true.... we can't even trust the children of great people.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by xtcsx

Actually in another interview about a week ago I think it was he said something similar. There was a thread on it...

I see that this is a new interview, but just saying. I already had my heart sink...

maybe I can find it, I posted in it..

And Hannity:

edit on 6/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by xtcsx

And heads exploded all across the land as ATS membership dwindled down to just a few liberals and conservatives who beat each other senseless with political rhetoric.

All that remained?

2 posters from Guam, making threads about the many ways to use and decorate coral.

*bow head in silence*

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by xtcsx

And heads exploded all across the land as ATS membership dwindled down to just a few liberals and conservatives who beat each other senseless with political rhetoric.

All that remained?

2 posters from Guam, making threads about the many ways to use and decorate coral.

*bow head in silence*

I think I may just make this my signature, credited to you of course.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

This isn't Ron Paul... Its Rand... btw ever met anybody name Rand? Weird name... what is that short for Randy or Randal? Sort of like Mitt... wtf is that?

Anyway, the Ron Paul argument was a debate between what we have had before (establishment or career politicians) versus what the potential was... a politician that at the VERY LEAST doesnt lie... has been correct as his diligence has proven in his predictions and consistent as far as his voting for the PAST 30 YEARS. Apparently America isnt ready for somebody that tells the truth... talks to them like an adult and tries to educate people on the things that have zero clue about... well mostly anyway...

Hopefully this is just a smear piece... The Ron Paul fest is going off in Tampa at least...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
"But now that the nominating process is over, tonight, I am happy to announce I am supporting Governor Romney." -Rand Paul quote from your link.

The choosing is over, now you either back the party candidate, or back a non republican nominated candidate and risk losing all funding to get re-elected. He isn't crazy. If you are a politician you HAVE to commit sins to keep your job, as long as we continue to put our faith in this system, then we can only hope for candidates that will make fewer of those sins than others. I think the term limits were intended to keep the government from being controlled by one entity, although it didn't stop the united front of bankers and businessmen from buying politicians on both sides of the isle to get favorable reaction on legislation that benefits just them.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by xtcsx

All that remained?

*bow head in silence*

who would have thought.. coral is actually useful, unlike Rand Paul or Mitt Romney.

I went there.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Alright Rand Paul is off my radar now... seriously this guy is a retard.

"Me and mitt romney have a lot in common... I have kids... he has kids... he had a dad... I have a dad... He uses toenail clippers.... I like toenail clippers"

Are you serious? Is America so devoid of any critical thinking that they didnt go 'hmmmmm... well what about LIBERTY? How about civil rights? How about quit regurgitating talking points and talk to people like they arent retards or not flip flop or take an IDEA that you believe in to the end because you know its right..."

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
One Paul is not the other Paul.

I said it a long time ago and I will say it again..... I don't trust Rand Paul and this does nothing to change my feelings.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I really dislike Rand Paul. He is nothing but an establishment pawn, even has the snake oil salesman vibe.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Why does this even matter? This was a smart move by Rand, if he is to have any hope of getting any respect from the GOP and be taken serious when running for president in 2016.

A smart move, nothing else.

There is currently alot of establishment pressure on his dad, and this will get at least a few of them off their backs, as they will believe the "Paul threat" to be over and calm down abit for awhile.

Didn´t you guys hear about the Bilderbergers discussing ways to get Ron Paul killed? They are getting desperate.

This was a smart move indeed.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
all i heard was the son of a great politician commit political suicide. you can almost cut the hatred for rand with a knife around the internet today.

if this is indeed true then rand is dead to me and thousands of others

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by vv3vv3vv
"But now that the nominating process is over, tonight, I am happy to announce I am supporting Governor Romney." -Rand Paul quote from your link.

The choosing is over, now you either back the party candidate, or back a non republican nominated candidate and risk losing all funding to get re-elected. He isn't crazy. If you are a politician you HAVE to commit sins to keep your job, as long as we continue to put our faith in this system, then we can only hope for candidates that will make fewer of those sins than others. I think the term limits were intended to keep the government from being controlled by one entity, although it didn't stop the united front of bankers and businessmen from buying politicians on both sides of the isle to get favorable reaction on legislation that benefits just them.

I agree with the general sentiment thats how 'Business as usual' takes place... Ron Paul supporters dont want business as usual... Business as usual screws people over. Puts Corporate interest ahead of individual interest and profit ahead of liberty.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Hate to be a blatant troll, but a vote for Aqua Buddha is a vote for insanity in 2016.

Such a thought makes me wonder if there will even be a 2016?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

You know, I hate the video and yet, love it at the same time.

I just love it when the Tea Party turns on their own. You can't help but nod your head at least once.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Why does this even matter? This was a smart move by Rand, if he is to have any hope of getting any respect from the GOP and be taken serious when running for president in 2016.

There is currently alot of establishment pressure on his dad, and this will get at least a few of them off their backs, as they will believe the "Paul threat" to be over and calm down abit for awhile.

Didn´t you guys hear about the Bilderbergers discussing ways to get Ron Paul killed? They are getting desperate.

Never looked at it like that... I have seen the videos of them discussing it at Bilderberg but I tend to question why in a world of VOIP why they have to all meet at a location that always gets leaked out. Especially when they could do the same thing for free on video Skype and have it completely undetectable. If you look at the Alex Jones videos the apparent leakers always give it out to somebody that is over 200 years old... wears a funny hat and seems halfway out of it (can I use the MK-ULTRA example alex typically uses?).

There is NO DOUBT in my mind whatsoever that if Ron Paul was elected... if he somehow was able to beat the election systems we have that are clearly not fair.. unchecked and not even remotely tranparent that there would be some attempt on his life. Whats important is the movement...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
i have no need of a movement to elect a man that stands up there and says he is all behind NDAA- bwcause that is what Rand just endorsed.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Maybe I might be a little optimistic, but maybe this is a strategic move for Presidential candidate clout in the 2016 year? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer kind of mind set...I guess we will have to wait and see...Maybe he figures by then his top Republican contender would be Marco Rubio...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

All he did was decide to continue his career. When he runs for election in a different country he can admit that he didn't like romney.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join