It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia says it test-fired ballistic missile

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

The USN attempted to penetrate the defenses of a Nuclear Powered Nimitz Class Carrier...THE USN FAILED! The main reason for this is even though the installation of Nuclear Powered FEL's will make attacking a U.S. Carrier Group Folly.....the Current USN Aegis Cruisers are now equipped with the New Version of the SM-3 Missile which due to a huge advancement in Solid Fuel...as well as Networked Super Computing...has turned the SM-3 not only into the Worlds Best Anti-Aircraft of Anti-Missile System...but it is now considered an AMB as well as a Satellite Killer.

There is no weapon short of the FEL that can negate the SM-3. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
When its time to give the global green light for war it surely will be spectacular with many quick amazing victories and defeats with all these 'futureristic' weapons.

On a side thought I wonder how great this world would be if they focused all their amazing technological achievements to better mankind rather than make trillion dollar people and country killers ( warmachines). I believe we would be living like the jetsons or at least Back to the future 2.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The world has so many real issues affecting so many people and all we can do is find more ways of killing each other. Now I know this has been stated again and again but I think its importance is over looked: With a fraction of the US military budget we could save every single person from starvation. Its time we start solving our problems and get over this childish behavior of destroying each other because of different beliefs or the place we call home. We are the Human species and we ALL call earth home. We need to stop labeling each other and dividing our selves into selective groups. All that does is promote hatred. Its about time we open our eyes and start working together to solve the problems we face and only then can we thrive as a species.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join