It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scorpion And The Camel Spider.[NATURE]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The men gathered around an empty MRE box awaiting the moment when they would witness one of natures golden rules; survival of the fittest. One man opens a container and places a large black scorpion into the empty MRE box. Another man opens his container and pulls out a camel spider roughly the same size as the scorpion. He places the spider inside the box and the two creatures immediately square off like fighters in a boxing ring.

A few moments of shear anticipation pass as the two get ready to battle to the death. The scorpions tail is bobbing and weaving, and is ready to strike his enemy releasing venom into his body. His front claws are snapping together over and over as if to taunt the spider saying, "come get some bad boy". The camel spider now begins to move side to side examining his enemies movements and determining a strategy for victory.

Every man surrounding the the make shift fighting ring has now grown silent as their excitement grows inside. The moment is broken by the deadly fast attack carried out by the camel spider. With one single movement the camel spider pounced onto the scorpion sinking his teeth into him while pinning his stinger with the weight of his body. The fight was over. Once again the camel spider appeared to be the more vicious of the fighters.

It was over fast, and nature has taken it's course. One life was lost while another lives on to honor of the cycle of life. Nature can be brutal at times, yet all life has a will to survive. Nature has given the men the battle they sought and provided them with an important lesson. That lesson is that nature will always take it's course and it is the fittest who will survive.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I was rooting for the scorpion.

S&F

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

In my experience the camel spider wins every time. Never did I see a scorpion claim a victory int the great arena of the MREs.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
reply to post by beezzer

In my experience the camel spider wins every time. Never did I see a scorpion claim a victory int the great arena of the MREs.
I know. I just HATE camel spiders.
*shudder*

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
reply to post by beezzer

Actually the opposite is true. The scorpion wins every time. I dare you to find proof otherwise. I am yet to find it.

Some visualization.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Win or lose, just give me the RAID!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I'll have to see if any of my buddies have any of the videos. We had this one camel spider that would kill anything it faced. Thing was vicious. Cool videos though.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Is'nt the Camel spider (found in areas like Afghanistan) the most lethal spider known to mankind?

top topics

join