It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group of 100 Spaniards are creating The Venus Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

We have now started the project to implement the building of the first Venus Project community. We will unite 100 individuals from all walks of life and skill sets into a non-profit organization called “100 United”. This organization will acquire a large portion of arable land in Spain, and will create a sustainable community with the final goal of full independence of money and imports and the realisation of the model of society that Jacque Fresco & Roxanne Meadows have presented to the world as “The Venus Project”.

In showing the world that 100 individuals can actually “get this show on the road” we hope to inspire many others to create similar communities around the world, with or without our guidance. Our ultimate goal must be the end of money all together and creating a worldwide sustainable society that will lift mankind to heights never before seen nor imagined.

We are creators of our own world, reality and destiny.

The future is here – all we need to do is go there.

100united.org...

Appears 100 Spaniards from all walks of talent purchased a peice of land and are creating their own "world".
I believe some millionaires are attempting this as well off the coast of California in 2020?

This is truly a story that I will follow and if it shows promising, you bet the whole world will be watching.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

In a way this reminds me of the Free State Initiative..

Free State Initiative

I wish the Venus Project, and the FSI, success and happiness. I find their aim admirable, even if I can't participate in them at this moment.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's people like those that give me hope for change.

I'll be following their progress up close, go Spaniards!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Very advanced hippie commune...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I don't know about Spain, but this would never work in the U.S. Here, you never truly own your property, as you are required to pay property tax every year. So, without U.S. currency to pay your tax, the federal government will seize your land. Maybe Spain is different and you can truly own it. Hat's off to them if they succeed.

top topics

join