It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An encounter with Gaia, A Pagans personal experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Gaia

Gaia (play /ˈɡeɪ.ə/ or /ˈɡaɪ.ə/; from Ancient Greek Γαῖα, a poetical form of Γῆ, "land" or "earth";[1] also Gaea, or Ge) was the goddess or personification of Earth in ancient Greek religion,[2] one of the Greek primordial deities. Gaia was the great mother of all: the heavenly gods, the Titans and the Giants were born from her union with Uranus (the sky), while the sea-gods were born from her union with Pontus (the sea).

Her equivalent in the Roman pantheon was Terra.

I am pretty sure most of you by now know my beliefs and how I feel on most subjects. I have to warn you most of these points I might try and communicate are hard for me to take let alone translate.

What happened....

I am dreaming...

its 2016 and I am running for POTUS

(go ahead and get the laugh out of your system)

Then the dream went lucid

Lucid Dream

A lucid dream is any dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming. The term was coined by the Dutch psychiatrist and writer Frederik (Willem) van Eeden (1860–1932).[1] In a lucid dream, the dreamer may be able to exert some degree of control over their participation within the dream or be able to manipulate their imaginary experiences in the dream environment.[2] Lucid dreams can be realistic and vivid.[3] It is shown that there are higher amounts of beta-1 frequency band (13–19 Hz) experienced by lucid dreamers, hence there is an increased amount of activity in the parietal lobes making lucid dreaming a conscious process.[4]

Lucid dreaming has been researched scientifically, and its existence is well established.[5][6]

well the whole scene melted away...

"I am providing you with the necessary energy for this level of consciousness. "

-feeling time was short
-a knowing possessed me

I had to collect certain stones, to reconvene an ancient alliance

Man was only a small part

Earth was being invaded again...

I got a singular flash of what happened last earth went to war

The dinosaurs were wiped out. Suffice it to say the destruction was on purpose from the aliens. My imagery processing focused on the asteroid under the gulf

I had to convince the sentients of earth to band together. First I had to gather them

I was taken to a native american shaman in the middle of a vision quest. He spoke directly to Gaia in words I did not understand

The stones from the ancient agreements had to be put in a specific spot. At this spot was a puddle of water to which all the stones had to be placed.

The two stones
where of two types of whales, with blue ink pictures on them

One was the sperm whale

The next was of a fossil from a huge dinosaur (the fossil was small)

A trinket from some chimps

an item from some unknown

item from the shadows

something from the reptiles

Then some dirt from the Rockies

I had a branch in the water ( note the water was also alive)

I realized I was short one other creature and had to run grab a leaf from a nearby tree

poof the summons worked, a conversation at light speed plus between the summoned. arguments about allowing humanity to join the dinosaurs was ended with a single thought by me. Franklins quote , " We will hang seprately or together, but surely we will hang.

After that,I was back at the vision quest

In perfect english, "collect humanity's team/contribution"

I collected a wide group based on some subconscious metrics

An honest preacher
a gang banger
a single father
A housewife
mcdonalds employee
A Hindu woman
legless vet

among the ones I chose
(about 200ish)

of note- not a single
lawyer
judge
politician
executive

where among the group

I was prepared to go my self , but a female hand stopped me. A very female motherly feeling came from the entity

"I have another chore for you."

I cried because At that moment I felt like Moses

We won. Earth and her sentients won. and the humans came back

Poof

The something really made me mad. We had just truly united and then we epic failed.

The humans started bickering and going right back to their prejudices. As did the other species...

This was her chore for me.

Gaia was sick of it all.

When moma aint happy, aint no one happy

As a gift for my first chore I was restored to my twenty year old body.

I got a smile and then the alarm went off...

I have been left wondering about this since I woke up.

Every species of sentient is arguing among themselves trying to gain an advantage. Humanities major weakness was our greatest asset but needed better leadership.

I was left wondering WTF... We had just accomplished a miracle and then we go and start to blow it.

A residual came to me.

We are going back to the stars but not through our present methods. Here soon a few humans will be able to use non-locality to transport to other planets. We are supposed to spread to the stars and Gaia has requirements of who can go and who cant.

Who among humanity should go?

I saw not a dictatorship but the truth. Those who can use non-locality will get to chose. I was asked to judge by Gaia who can go.

All I instantly responded was I do not know, but I know who should be banned from leaving earth.

Politicians, corporate executives, political activist, anyone above the rank of major, skeptics,religous fundamentalist, political extremist were among those who get to stay was my thought

"Keep working on the metrics, you a little time left." This was the same voice with feminine energy..

Location was a thought that came to mind.

My mind went to mars, venus, and asteroid belt for starters...

"My murdered sister and still born siblings, very good."

This was the last residual and I am still pondering the dream. I have no clue why I wrote it here, none.

I think over my personal beliefs
-non-location(ality) is what CRV works on
-needed for sentience is only three things (food, entity, place exist in)
-motion of water through em fields does generate energy ( potential to kinetic and vice versus)

I am still in the wow phase from the dream

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Of note is one additional instance that occurred last week

A hot blonde driving pulled up next to me. She was tan and every young male dream

Then I caught something that hit me like a ton of bricks.

I saw her soul...

She had a chimp soul.

I feel it was a pre-sign to the above dream, messages so to speak

I was left wondering if some humans had ape souls?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

An interesting dream, full of seeming-symbolism; but, unfortunately, way too New Age for my tastes. You take the later-Greek conception of Earth, mix in Native American Wicasa Wakan, and discuss saving human beings from aliens. It's clearly a dream inspired by your interests in the New Age philosophy, conspiracy theories, pop culture, and spirituality; not a manifestation of the "spirit of the earth."

The "spirit of the earth" would not have spoken through human institutions, because humans are just one of the species which populate her lands. In fact, humans are one of the youngest species populating her lands. More than likely the true "spirit of the earth" would have operated through an entirely archaic, incomprehensible, and utterly alien methodology, instead of a 10,000 year old "know it all" species like us.

In fact, the testament of human beings is, at it's core, flimsy and weak. Without continuous nourishment from humans, all of our mighty cities, monuments, and structures would be reclaimed by the earth within a few generations. The result? It would be as if we had never existed at all. Compare this to canyons, rivers, undersea caves, algae forests, termite mounds, etc. The truly animal aspect of nature will far outlive our puny establishments. If the "spirit of the earth" were concerned with preservation, it would communicate with the animals, and not us.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Interesting dream, the question of responsible leadership and decision making is quite a big one in the world today.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Your thread is very interesting to me, having had somewhat similar experiences.
It is very difficult to explain to others and decipher what is being conveyed, some things are clear, others take much thought before opinion.

All those people you mentioned have also been kept in the dark in some way or another (and did their jobs and got on with life to the best of their abilities), are they accountable for their ignorance? when information was purposefully denied them?
Doesn't this make them little more than children?
If so then you would have to include children, and all children are sacred, so this is a direct conflict.

We are all children of her and him(with the good and the bad sides of both nicely packaged in all of us), (how it came about should not matter anymore, except to remember what we don't like about our species and change those things) the tug of war for control must stop, it is dishonest and unworthy of our ancestors and our brothers and sisters we have yet to meet.

I see animals in friends and friends in animals, did they choose that energy form to inhabit you think?

"Our greatest weakness, is our greatest asset" = emotions and depth of feeling, it is un-knowable for a reason,
our ability to forgive is what saves everyone, even the bad one's.
Women sometimes find it extremely difficult to control their emotions, but if they are loved then they can survive anything.

For the Mothers, daughters and sisters and the Fathers, sons and brothers, who have all suffered to allow us to be here today, we thank you.

When I woke up I felt her fear of judgement, of wondering if she had done the best she could for all her children and sisters, that she was left in charge of, with her children.

She is beautiful and dynamic and complicated and moody and stunning and motherly. And she is loved
Just plain perfect really as are all her children.

It is a heavy burden to be judge and a great responsibility to be as educated as you can before such a decision, no secrets
He sacrificed his son also
I follow no set religion/doctrine/magic school, but respect all as part of this amazing and graceful creature that is our planet.

Good luck to you brother and much love for your journey

top topics

join