It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pledge allegiance to U.S., or U.N.? Conference focuses on push for Global Governance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

What would America be like to be under a global government? What about human rights, and would the U.S. be demonized to set an example? Who sets standards for the environment, finance and education, and who can be delegated to make decisions? And does the concept of a nation-state still exist and still matter?

Those issue will be on the agenda at the American Freedom Alliance’s invitation-only Global Governance vs. National Sovereignty conference. It will be held June 10-11 at the Intercontinental Century City Hotel in Los Angeles. The event is attracting the “political and intellectual leaders from North America, Europe, Israel and Australia to examine whether the forces of global governance are successfully challenging the very concept of national sovereignty in the U.S., Europe, and Israel.”

“As we enter the second decade of the 21st century, an epic struggle seems to be developing between the forces of global governance and American constitutional democracy. Transnationalists in the United Nations and the European Union, but more importantly among America’s elites, are seeking to establish a ‘global rule of law’ which would make American constitutional law subservient to a global authority,” say the promoters.

Source: www.wnd.com...

So, there are actual Americans working with others towards our/the USA's sovereignty, to make us under someone elses power-not decided by the everyday Joe/Joan....? WTF....

I think the Feds-or militia should raid that event and charge them with Treason..... IMO.

If anything, the UN should be coming to the US and asking how they can become more like us!!!!! Why should USA have to bow down.....?

I doubt this will happen in my life time as there are many like me but I am sure as time goes on the Lesser Americans in the future will not be as hard core and probably will eventually be swayed to give up their freedoms.... you know... so someone born-say .... in Kenya... will be the leader of the USA....

Wait..... Bad example.....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
All those global proponents can kiss my soveriegn white *ss.
I'm not giving up MY States Constitutional rights, nor others.
There is no reason to even believe this is good for us.
Is it a total power grab and they want to set an example.

We do NOT need a global government, especially by the UN.
They are just a larger group of power hungry cronies sponsored by money.

Articles like these get my blood boiling in the morning!

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

What would America be like to be under a global government? What about human rights, and would the U.S. be demonized to set an example? Who sets standards for the environment, finance and education, and who can be delegated to make decisions? And does the concept of a nation-state still exist and still matter?

Do you really need to ask these questions? We have lost control of America because of the total and complete corruption of our political machine. The same thing will happen to any global system. As far as global "governance", a universal truth is that the further the governance from the afflicted, the more disconnected and ineffective it becomes.

Originally posted by anon72
I think the Feds-or militia should raid that event and charge them with Treason..... IMO.

The federals are the problem. They are carrying out terrorism, false flags and covert operations back-to-back to destabilize our country and other countries. They are actively working to realize this global, centralized, command economy. They will settle for nothing less than total control. If they succeed, no ..... when they succeed, we won't have a pot left to piss in.

You can kiss your freedom goodbye.

edit on 6-6-2012 by jcarpenter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

You can kiss your freedom goodbye.

Well, it won't be my freedom. It will be America's freedom and for anyone who thought the USA was the becon of Freedom.

No, my generation would fight tooth & nail. But the following ones... say 30 and down. They will be more easily BSed into giving up thier freedoms (IMO)

new topics

top topics

join